you know what would be great for us

bandeaux

Oh, you know, that one DK main.
if we got this mod into smash ladder. it could make finding matches and other players much quicker in minus, plus give it the publicity it may need. i dream that one day this could really happen, but it feels like it'd be hard to do tbh

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
if we got this mod into smash ladder. it could make finding matches and other players much quicker in minus, plus give it the publicity it may need. i dream that one day this could really happen, but it feels like it'd be hard to do tbh

This is a long shot, but if you happen to live in Middle TN, I'm spreading Minus here. Even have a venue where I host weekly brackets, and I'll soon start hosting monthly tournies there.

bandeaux

Oh, you know, that one DK main.
This is a long shot, but if you happen to live in Middle TN, I'm spreading Minus here. Even have a venue where I host weekly brackets, and I'll soon start hosting monthly tournies there.
i would never live near anyone else in this community

connecticut's smash scene is pretty much completely dead especially for a game like this

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
i would never live near anyone else in this community

connecticut's smash scene is pretty much completely dead especially for a game like this
The closest thing I've gotten to a "competitive scene" in connecticut were 2 tournies I had at my school. The first was Smash 64, and the second was Melee. Smash 64 was a roaring good time, as the tag team duo of my Puff and my friend's Falcon destroyed the competition. We'll call this friend James, as in Franco.

In they Melee tourney, I talked big and said I'd beat them all with Roy. Then James tried to tell me to shut up.
HE WAS GOING TO REGRET THAT.
I took out my teacher as Marth, then went against a friend of mine who I'm pretty sure is mentally unstable. We'll call him Will, as in The Fresh Prince. He mained Puff, so as a joke, I chose Rambo Puff. We started and he began to WHOOP MY ASS.
Then the fire alarm went off.
I wanted to change characters, but everyone said no, I have to stick with Puff. So I said
FINE I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAYS.
Immediately people start betting money that Will will win. One guy says that if I lose I have to give him a Subway sandwich, and vice versa. And then the unthinkable happens.
I START TO GET THE LEAD.
I realize that we're almost evenly matched, but somehow I was winning. It wasn't until I landed a flying rest that I started to scream the lyrics of Back In Black. In the end, I won, and flipped everyone the bird. I saved that on a replay, because I had installed 20XX. The rest of the tourney was fairly bland, with James losing to a scrub because he refused to accept that his Sm4sh shenanigans wouldn't work here. I won the title of Melee Master, and asked James:
What was that about big talk and no bite?
Bitch?

Last edited:

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
. The rest of the tourney was fairly bland, with James losing to a scrub because he refused to accept that his Sm4sh shenanigans wouldn't work here. I won the title of Melee Master, and asked James:
What was that about big talk and no bite?
Bitch?

i think i love you
The best part was that I won with his main, C. Falcon.