you know what would be great for us

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bandeaux, Apr 30, 2016.

1. bandeaux

bandeaux Oh, you know, that one DK main.

B- FC:
    4988-1634-6811
    Main:
    if we got this mod into smash ladder. it could make finding matches and other players much quicker in minus, plus give it the publicity it may need. i dream that one day this could really happen, but it feels like it'd be hard to do tbh

2. Turk Injaydii

Turk Injaydii Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider

Main:
    This is a long shot, but if you happen to live in Middle TN, I'm spreading Minus here. Even have a venue where I host weekly brackets, and I'll soon start hosting monthly tournies there.

3. bandeaux

B- FC:
    4988-1634-6811
    Main:
    i would never live near anyone else in this community

connecticut's smash scene is pretty much completely dead especially for a game like this

Destructo likes this.
  4. Destructo

Destructo Failure Incarnate

B- FC:
    1294-4918-3025
    Main:
    The closest thing I've gotten to a "competitive scene" in connecticut were 2 tournies I had at my school. The first was Smash 64, and the second was Melee. Smash 64 was a roaring good time, as the tag team duo of my Puff and my friend's Falcon destroyed the competition. We'll call this friend James, as in Franco.

In they Melee tourney, I talked big and said I'd beat them all with Roy. Then James tried to tell me to shut up.
    HE WAS GOING TO REGRET THAT.
    I took out my teacher as Marth, then went against a friend of mine who I'm pretty sure is mentally unstable. We'll call him Will, as in The Fresh Prince. He mained Puff, so as a joke, I chose Rambo Puff. We started and he began to WHOOP MY ASS.
    Then the fire alarm went off.
    I wanted to change characters, but everyone said no, I have to stick with Puff. So I said
    FINE I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAYS.
    Immediately people start betting money that Will will win. One guy says that if I lose I have to give him a Subway sandwich, and vice versa. And then the unthinkable happens.
    I START TO GET THE LEAD.
    I realize that we're almost evenly matched, but somehow I was winning. It wasn't until I landed a flying rest that I started to scream the lyrics of Back In Black. In the end, I won, and flipped everyone the bird. I saved that on a replay, because I had installed 20XX. The rest of the tourney was fairly bland, with James losing to a scrub because he refused to accept that his Sm4sh shenanigans wouldn't work here. I won the title of Melee Master, and asked James:
    What was that about big talk and no bite?
    Bitch?

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  5. bandeaux

B- FC:
    4988-1634-6811
    Main:
    i think i love you

6. Destructo

Destructo Failure Incarnate

B- FC:
    1294-4918-3025
    Main:
    The best part was that I won with his main, C. Falcon.