Offer: Tails moveset

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE MOVESET: I'm planning a Tails hack for Smash Wii U, and I'm willing to offer you my Tails moveset. this is the un-minus-ified version of his moveset as well as some stats and animation descriptions. keep in mind that this moveset was designed for Smash Wii U and hasn't been balanced, but that shouldn't effect anything since Minus is basically about breaking everyone, and this isn't minus-ified. keep in mind that if you do use Tails, I will assist in the creation if needed, but I'm fully willing to, and I'd prefer it if I'd let you do your own thing

Walk speed: 1.14
Dash speed: 3.3
Fall speed: 1.35
Jump height: Tails can jump 3 times, all 3 are around the same height of that of Rosalina's.
Weight: 89
Wall Jump: yes
Crawl: no

A: Generic punch, gives 2%, very little knockback. no lag
AAA: more generic punches, each give 2% except the last one that gives 5%, very little knockback. no lag
Rapid A: Tails flails his arms around like in Sonic the Fighters, 1% (hits 1-7), 4% (hit 8), delivers very little knockback. minor startup and end lag
Dash A: Tails spins his tails around him 4 times simiarly to how he does in Sonic Shuffle, delivers no knockback and 1% damage on first 3 swipes, but 6% damage and decent knockback on the 4th. minor startup lag, major end lag

Up tilt: Tails does an uppercut, directly copied from Mario's up tilt
Side tilt: Tails kicks, directly copied from Mario's side tilt
Down tilt: Tails swipes his tails once, delivers 7 damage and little knockback. minor startlag and endlag

Up smash: Same as Sonic
Side Smash: Tails does a backflip, letting his tails hit the foe. delivers 10% damage and major knockback, but has major start and endlag
Down Smash: Tails stamps his foot which grows. extreme start and eng lag, deals 15% and extreme knockback

Neutral air: same as Sonic
Up air: Tails kicks upwards. slight startlag and endlag. delivers 3% damage and small knockback.
Down air: Tails faces downwards and his ears grow, meteor smashing and delivering 5% damage to whoever is hit by it. no lag.
Forwards air: Tails punches while airborne, delivers very little knockback and 7% damage no lag.
Back air: Tails throws a less powerful bomb backwards. projectile, deals 3% damage and neutral knockback. slight startlag, no end lag.

Grab attack: Tails punches. no lag, deals 1% damage
Up throw: Tails flies upwards and throws the foe downwards. causes decent knockback and 10 damage when dropped and 2 damage when the throw begins, however the move can be cancelled by the foe if they button mash.
Down throw: Copied from Sonic
Forward throw: Tails flies forward quickly, throwing the foe forwards. Tails will fly off the edge (not falling until he finishes flying) if it is near enough. deals 8% damage, high knockback, and doesn't leave the foe or Tails in a helpless state
Back throw: Tails faces (not moves) and throws the foe backwards. high knockback and 18% damage

B: Bomb throw. Tails throws the bomb from Tails Adventure in an upwards curved angle. extreme startlag and minor endlag. bomb delivers 25%, medium knockback
Up B: Fly, Tails flies with his two tails. can be cancelled at any time by releasing the B button and can be cancelled if attacked, Tails will be in a helpless state at the end either way, and as well as if he naturally falls. 3 seconds of flight, rather fast flight
Side B: The arm cannon from Sonic Battle, copied from Samus' neutral B except for the rolling
Down B: Spin Dash. combination of Sonic's two spin dashes, an exact copy in most regards

Final Smash: Super Tails. works the same as Super Sonic only that the attack deals 30 percent and multiple Super Flickies appear, one for each foe, each pecking at them and dealing 1% damage per peck

On Screen Appearence: Tails flies into the battlefield in his Tornado aeroplane

Idle Animation 1: Tails looks around from left to right
Idle Animation 2 Tails looks at the screen and yawns

Victory Pose 1: Tails stretches out his arms (left-down and right-up) and yawns (think his victory pose in Sonic 3)
Victory Pose 2: Tails jumps up and down happily
Victory Pose 3: Tails flies in place happily

Up Taunt: Tails gets out a bomb and spins it on his finger similarly to Bean in the Archie Sonic comics
Side Taunt: Tails spins his tails
Down Taunt: Tails faces backwards and shakes his tails

Alt 1: Normal Tails
Alt 2: Colours of Fockewulf
Alt 3: Colours of Fiona Fox
Alt 4: Colours of Fang the Sniper
Alt 5: colours of Sonar the Fennec
Alt 6: Sonic the Fighters clone form
Alt 7: DiC colours
Alt 8: Boom Tails
Alt 9: Blacksmith Tails
Alt 10: Ali Baba Tails

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm a bit surprised you didn't use this, but I believe a better down smash would be his tail breakdance attack from Sonic Adventure 1.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't use this, but I believe a better down smash would be his tail breakdance attack from Sonic Adventure 1.
That's a good idea, but personally, I prefer the current Down Smash. it's supposed to be a laggy KO move in the vein of Lucas' up-Smash however, the Breakdance could be an alt attack.

Last edited: