Suggestions for G&W

Arkane

Ghost
As a G&W main, this game really boosts G&W's viability. However, there are a few things that standout, not as flaws, but more as awkward.

The first thing that came to mind, was the NAir:
-Get rid of Brawl's NAir.
-Add a sweetspot on the diagonal tips of the hit boxes that launch a little further.
-Speed up the NAir by about 7 frames, however, reduce damage by 5%.

Any reply or thoughts are nice to see. Thank you!

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
The Brawl nair is pretty useful as it's gw's fastest attack. I don't know if you're aware, but you can use Melee nair by holding a.

Arkane

Ghost
The Brawl nair is pretty useful as it's gw's fastest attack. I don't know if you're aware, but you can use Melee nair by holding a.
Yes, I know you can, but its hard to land. Tbh I prefer BAir over the Brawl NAir. None of G&W's air attacks really have a lot of power. You have to finish combos with a grounded move or down air, which doesn't kill unless you're past ledge.

Thor

Yes, I know you can, but its hard to land. Tbh I prefer BAir over the Brawl NAir. None of G&W's air attacks really have a lot of power. You have to finish combos with a grounded move or down air, which doesn't kill unless you're past ledge.

I think Melee nair is supposed to be his aerial KO move... well either that or judge [which is random but can hit like a tank on the non-1 numbers].

Also, I have to double check, but I think Brawl nair does like 16%, aka it's amazingly useful for building damage.

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
I would like to see Gdubs recive autocancel Bacon, and the ability to absorb and be hit by his own Bacon again.