The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

owo

i'm in the chat :eek:

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I'm in the irc as well. Maybe we're in different channels or something?

RetroStation

If it moves, SMASH IT.
RetroStation (Retro)
2497-0824-0662
Availability varies because of work, typically available after 6pm EST
Main: Falcon, Ganon, Samus, Luigi, Snake
I use Dolphin and an Xbox 360 controller

Name: SparkyThePikachu (Sprky)
Friend Code: 3914-4212-9086
Availability: VARIES due to alternate play between BrawlMinus and ProjectM
Time Zone: EST

◦◕‿‿◕◦

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Name: SparkyThePikachu (Sprky)
Friend Code: 3914-4212-9086
Availability: VARIES due to alternate play between BrawlMinus and ProjectM

◦◕‿‿◕◦
Added.

ohyeahmrkrabs

The Meta Knightmare
Name: ohyeahmrkrabs (Mr.K)
Friend Code: 1380-3909-1821
Availabilty: ALMOST ALWAYS, During the summer I have A LOT of free time.

Hope to fight you all!

PoeticMonkey

Hello, it doesn't look like this thread is very active, but I just wanted to see what the scene is like here with the Minus players. I just got the mod today, and I'm interested to see what maneuvers and tricks can be done with skilled Minus smashers.
I see many talking about a chat (Skype or some IRC) but I don't see any links or any way to find you guys. If anyone can help me find some matches, I'd appreciate it.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Hello, it doesn't look like this thread is very active, but I just wanted to see what the scene is like here with the Minus players. I just got the mod today, and I'm interested to see what maneuvers and tricks can be done with skilled Minus smashers.
I see many talking about a chat (Skype or some IRC) but I don't see any links or any way to find you guys. If anyone can help me find some matches, I'd appreciate it.
Give me your Skype and I'll add you to the chat. I'm working on getting a link for the Skype group but I can't set it since I'm not an admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: DarkLord\RegalSwan\acompletelyandutterlypointlessalgamagmofthetwo\GREG.EXE (GG)
Friend Code: 1895-7869-6545
Availability: Variable, I alternate between PM, B-, Melee: SD Remix and S4 at random
Time Zone: CST

lets fuckin go??

cool thanks
So long as your current save has NEVER logged onto Nintendo's official servers (if so, delete it), you can use wimmfi. It shares Friend Codes with Brawl and PM, which is why random online never works: other people may not be using the same game.

Swoosh_

So long as your current save has NEVER logged onto Nintendo's official servers (if so, delete it), you can use wimmfi. It shares Friend Codes with Brawl and PM, which is why random online never works: other people may not be using the same game.
i think i have been on nintendo's sevrers before so can you give m e a guide or tell me how to do that?

Junior_Z

The Blazing Star
Name : Junior Z
Friend Code 1122-6929-7621
Weekly availability
Monday - Friday, Sunday
Time availability 5:00 - 10:00 PM PST (M-F), All day Sunday
Skype : Jrzfine - would appreciate it if i could be added to the skype group

i think i have been on nintendo's sevrers before so can you give m e a guide or tell me how to do that?
Google 'Project m how to setup wiimfi'

After you get your FC, just load up Brawl - and go online

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.