Brawl Minus 3.Q is all Qued up and ready to go!

Thor

I guess I'm lucky I rarely get freezes... except when playing 3.Q Olimar or using random character select.

NEWB

I almost never get strap loader freezes. I use a 4 gig sd card with minimaLauncher.

Seriously, ever since the strap loader freezing thing happened, it's only happened three times for me.

Random character select doesn't freeze for me anymore.

I replaced 3.Q olimar with 3.5 so no issues there.

Thor

I almost never get strap loader freezes. I use a 4 gig sd card with minimaLauncher.

Seriously, ever since the strap loader freezing thing happened, it's only happened three times for me.

Random character select doesn't freeze for me anymore.

I replaced 3.Q olimar with 3.5 so no issues there.

3.Q Olimar was nerfed though - so I wonder how nerfing Pikmin explosions started causing random freezes...

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
LIkely due to how it was coded. Thundah-Moo was the only one who coded Olimar prior to this, and someone else (forget who) wanted to give him a shot to the nerf.

it worked, but sadly...not exactly.

Blazingflare

Beep Beep Beep Boop
So, does anyone else get random freezes when Wario is in a match? I've had the game freeze midmatch many times so far and every time Wario was in the match and usually, someone had just died. It's been happening the last few versions.

Thor

Not to be obnoxious but are these Wario vs Olimar matches? Olimar is known to cause freezes, especially as people are dying. Samus's zair also occasionally does apparently, so that might be a problem interacting with Wario [if you do more than 1v1, I don't know].

I haven't heard of this with Wario though. I'm sure the devs will look into it.

NEWB

Squirtle's Nair doesn't help Jiggs in anyway either. He also has just really fast aerials that makes Jiggs job harder. Jiggs will have to do some stuff on the ground to fight squirtle because she just gets beaten out in an air battle. Squirtle does have bad recovery though.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Squirtles anything. Almost every move outranges or has faster startup. Honestly it doesnt matter if you're on air or ground, just play keepaway

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Jiggs>anyone whos not squirtle, MK, pichu, pikachu, wario.

You mean Ike can traverse the stage fast. He's has poor airspeed, not a fast faller, lots of windup and cooldown on alot of moves. Ike also has a recovery thats useless against gravity taunt. He's also hurt by windbox taunt

Jiggs can weave in and out like nothing on a good majority of the cast.

Thor

Jiggs>anyone whos not squirtle, MK, pichu, pikachu, wario.

You mean Ike can traverse the stage fast. He's has poor airspeed, not a fast faller, lots of windup and cooldown on alot of moves. Ike also has a recovery thats useless against gravity taunt. He's also hurt by windbox taunt

Jiggs can weave in and out like nothing on a good majority of the cast.

Jiggs Falco is even. Falco's bair can be annoying for Jiggs, as can his reflector. And lazars and side+b and hard to gimp (gravity is annoying but it's not hard to work around). Also she doesn't like utilt very much either.

Jiggs is also not greater than ROB [...], Sheik [ftilt and bair... lol], or Lucario [his everything], but I guess she would have a solid D3 MU.

I feel like Pikachu Jiggs would also be even... but I don't know about that.

Thor

[I am tempted to post an image of Ike meteor-smashing Falco and say Falco going downward is faster than Ike, but I will pass.]

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
That's what I thought, unholy soul. Only by maining Ike can one reach full spiritual enlightment.
Said no one ever.