Report all character bugs here.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
1. Randomly, when starting a match, Kirby and D3 will be in a T-Pose and can't do anything. Rare.
2. Sometimes, Roy's fire graphics are replaced with white lines that stay in place until the attack is over.
3. There is already a thread on this but I think I will also put it here: Roy's Final Smash has Marth SFX if he is in battle with him.
4. Pressing B while charging a Jump Strike will sometimes do a Hero's Bow attack with the jumping height and velocity of an Ending Blow.
5. Ike can lose. Extremely common.
6. Is Kirby supposed to get a copy ability when (s)he swallows Roy or Pichu?
7. Pichu has no SFX on some moves.
8. Ike's Flourish in NSM sometimes doesn't activate, even if one holds B.
9. In vBrawl portraits, the battle portraits are Minus portraits. In Minus portraits, the results screen portraits are vBrawl portraits.
10. About the download for either set...just dragging the files in a 2 gigabyte SD card activates no hacks at all and the Roy and Pichu slots are replaced with random that crash on highlight. This is a simple fix; just rename the folders so they aren't all caps except for the RSBE folder.
EDIT: 1. The Roy SFX glitch is fixed.
2. Unfortunatly, I can't seem to get the T-Poses to work. Maybe I just had to much to drink lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Also, should Ness reflect an ice arrow with his bat while it's on the ground, it will occasionally have no hitbox and just become part of the scenery until TL uses another arrow to make them both disappear. Also, Bowser becomes absurdly big when he wins and spins around in his shell and gets out. The hell

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Copy ability data for Roy and Pichu haven't been released (or maybe not even made yet).
The Jump Strike thing you described is just Link's weird Finishing Blow properties. You can cancel the finishing blow with a jump and then into any specials except sideB, if I remember correctly.
Ness just terminating an arrow's hitbox... I think the actual attack hitbox on Ness's bat hit the arrow instead of the reflective hitbox. Someone correct me if I am wrong about this.
Isn't the Bowser victory taunt animation you're describing the same as in vBrawl?

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
About Ness:
This randomly happens. Sometimes it has a hitbox, sometimes it doesn't.
About Bowser:
Yes, but he is way bigger with Minus' victory pose.

NEWB

That is because bowser is bigger in minus aether. You haven't noticed?

That thing with the arrow isn't ness' fault. I don't know why people forget this but when you perfect shield the arrow when it is already on the ground, you kill the hitbox and the arrow stays. That happens probably because it's a graphical error. The arrow is supposed to be destroyed but only the hitbox is.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
1. Thanks for the info on the arrow thing. Me and my group were really confused on it.
2. I did notice Bowser was bigger, but not take-up-almost-the-entire-results-screen-big.

NEWB

lol I know. That's the magical power of close ups. Recall that he filled out the results screen at normal size too. And the fact that the camera in game pans out makes doubling his size not appear as much.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
And here I thought Bowser stole some mass from Roy and Pichu. You know, cuz' their so small on the results screen.

NEWB

Methinks Gbowser does deserve to be updated with a minus moveset.

I mean, at least fox the T pose or decide what you guys want to do with his final smash.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
What the T-Pose?
Maybe use Zeus' Final Smash. All the work is done, just copy and paste. Is that how it works?

Thor

Also in one round I played, the respawn platform on FD was way low. I actually respawned on the platform, but I was standing onstage (Able to run straight off it). I recorded it in case devs want to see it.

And is Kirby's rapid jab supposed to easily break shields?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Remember how I said that bug with Roy's fire graphics?
2. Sometimes, Roy's fire graphics are replaced with white lines that stay in place until the attack is over.
I just found out that it also affects Ike. The lines aren't as noticeable, but the flames on Eruption, Aetherial Eruption, Flourish and (possibly) Razing Eruption don't appear. Seems to only happen in 4-player FFAs and even then, it happens at random.

snidbert63

Certified n00b
I saw this somewhere: "In a match of Pichu vs Pikachu, Pichu's Neutral-B will not remain static. It will move as Pikachu's Neutral-b.
And Down-B changes to have pikachu's Spike. "