New profile posts

come back darx.
We all love you...
Reactions: Darxmarx
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
I may not feel useful at times, but I've decided I just wouldn't be helping at all if I flat-out left. I appreciate your kind words, but please, don't worry about me. :D
If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under a pile of coats.
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
The amount of birthdays that I've missed...
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
Maybe I'll just leave this community. I'm not worth much of anything.
I got a gigantic box in the mail today. When I opened it up all it contained was a single Mario Wiimote. Life is okay I guess
Reactions: Ludacario
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
In other news, reading other posters' convincing arguments in debates makes me feel kinda useless. Someday I'll have something to add to the conversation that isn't just a deficatepost.
Turns out, I was wrong about Lucario's ultra taunt. Lucario can use it until 50%, not 30%. Sorry for spreading misinformation!
Okay, I don't know if you guys know this (probably do) or not, but does Brawl- have RCO lag like in Vanilla Brawl, or is it fixed?
I finally got MYSELF a capture card and I'm ready to steal all of ESC Artiste 's thunder. My videos will have BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!
Reactions: ESC Artiste
ESC Artiste
ESC Artiste
Oh you. Congratulations! What capture card is it?
AGentleStar
AGentleStar
Elgato Game Capture HD 60. Unfortunately, I don't have a way of using it atm b/c it requires a USB 2.0 and I only have 3.0.
AGentleStar
AGentleStar
I gotta set it up for my Wii and hopefully my PS2, but I'll need to find a converter for Composite cables or whatever PS2 uses.
Got myself a great capture card, and am ready to stream and post videos of Brawl-! I will notify y'all when the stream set-up is complete.