What Might be best for the Knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWB

Honestly, I would rather lose up throw as a gimmicky throw and keep fthrow.

And unless you are throwing them offstage, you pretty much have no reason fthrow in the first place. You ONLY want to use his fthrow if you want to get the near guaranteed edgegaurd so I really don't see the problem. At all other times, MK wants to dthrow or back throw. Why would you use fthrow at any other time?

Thor

And unless you are throwing them offstage, you pretty much have no reason fthrow in the first place. You ONLY want to use his fthrow if you want to get the near guaranteed edgegaurd so I really don't see the problem. At all other times, MK wants to dthrow or back throw. Why would you use fthrow at any other time?

Style. Honorable duels are honorable.

NEWB

Exactly. Though if there is no beam sword, there really is no point to do fthrow unless you toss them offstage. Even then, dthrow is a more reliable way to rack up damage.

snidbert63

Certified n00b
Please be mindful of post dates in threads. Necroposting is against the rules. Thank you.

Maybe they could make it so that MK deals more damage to opponets who are holding a Beam Sword (Due to his "sense of honor")?

Thor

You just resurrected a threat that's literally gone a year without a post >_>

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
You just resurrected a threat
The threat that is the Dark Lord. Gonna lock this since it was already dead and there's really no further need of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.