The Livestream is Real.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Come join me while I practice for Vengeance and stuff. Because for some reason I don't show up on the streams page.

www.twitch.tv/doctorkirby

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I believe you have to change the "currently playing" detail to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Glyph sets it as My Great Game, and Doqtor set it as Super Smash Bros. Melee this time.

I could be wrong though

Doqtor Kirby

Minus Backroom
I believe you have to change the "currently playing" detail to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Glyph sets it as My Great Game, and Doqtor set it as Super Smash Bros. Melee this time.

I could be wrong though
Was playing Melee before I killed the stream. It was set to Brawl when I was Minusing.

Thor

Glyph's stream doesn't show up either. I wonder why...

Thor

Wait Glyph are you and Doq each not white? I have no idea of races, but if that's the case, someone should really get on that...

Thor

You just ASSUMED I was white?!

No man I assumed you were like half-Mexican half white and the racism inherent in the boards would just see your skin and be like "okay he's white put his stream up".

And boards aren't racist, they put Zero's stream on.

Thor

owo plays vBrawl Falco. His avatar is a Falco.
hmm obviously black.
Also owo, didn't know what Glyph's avatar was, so couldn't guess (or is that avatar really white or whatever?)

Doqtor Kirby

Minus Backroom
Stream will be on, I hope. I'm testing my laptop as stream hardware, so even though it isn't Minus, I hope you all will watch... if my processor holds up.

Nevermind. OBS didn't even want to initialize.

Last edited by a moderator: