Sonic In Subspace Issue

CopyNinja

Hi all, I'm new to the forum here so idk if the answer is buried somewhere deep in here but I haven't found it yet.
Anyway, my problem is that In all versions of B- I've played so far (from 4.0-4.2) Sonic never shows up as a selectable character in Subspace/Great Maze and I have no idea why. I've beaten Tabuu and saw Sonic's cutscene but he just won't appear outside of VS/Classic modes.
(Btw I'm playing on Dolphin 5.0) Thanks in advance :)

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I ran into this same bug a version or two ago, it's been reported... somewhere...

IIRC, it's not just Sonic that won't show up -- Jigglypuff, Pichu, Toon Link, Roy, Waluigi, and Wolf are not selectable either, are they?

I believe this bug first appeared in 4.1 or 4.0BC; I know it was not present in 4.0b.

Last edited:

CopyNinja

I ran into this same bug a version or two ago, it's been reported... somewhere...

IIRC, it's not just Sonic that won't show up -- Jigglypuff, Pichu, Toon Link, Roy, Waluigi, and Wolf are not selectable either, are they?

I believe this bug first appeared in 4.1 or 4.0BC; I know it was not present in 4.0b.
You're exactly right there. After reviewing some more things from the Netplay version I noticed that the issue arose again when I saved the Pokemon Trainer in Subspace. As soon as that happened, no characters past Diddy Kong would show up.