someone upload these replays please?

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
rip doqk

he was a cool guy

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Were these made in 3.Q? I tried running the Zelda VS Peach one on Yoshi's Story, to see the "OHKO", but both fighters acted strangely.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
that one desynced right after the OHKO

Yoshis has caused many desyncs :(

yeah forgot to mention that the ones that desync happen to show "the point" right before they start messing up. So we saved them.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I don't think the Peach player in your replay used DI at all -- I tried using Zelda's ranged F-Air & D-Air hitboxes on Peach in the same stage, and they definitely did not O.H.K.O..

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
That was my day 1 peach and I DI'ed up. I'm assuming you recreated the same situation. With offstage zelda and standing on edge peach?

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
That was my day 1 peach and I DI'ed up. I'm assuming you recreated the same situation. With offstage zelda and standing on edge peach?
I tested against a level 9 CPU Peach on the edges of Yoshi's Story.

Zelda's ranged F-Air & ranged B-Air could not K.O. Peach from the edges, even at 999% damage.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
That doesn't sound right at all.

Either my game gliched out or something and I've been lied to or some magic is in effect. You did see the replay afterall.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
That doesn't sound right at all.

Either my game gliched out or something and I've been lied to or some magic is in effect. You did see the replay afterall.
Something was wrong with that replay, though. I don't think it was made running vanilla 3.Q.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
See if you can get the same result again, and save a new replay.

By themselves, Zelda's ranged F-Air / B-Air hitboxes won't O.H.K.O. anyone who isn't already dangerously close to the blast zone.