Some Changes

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
Give Puff her jumps back, hive her Melee Rest (but a bit weaker), but remove her Rollout -> Rest. Cause that's dumb.

Last edited:

Thor

I miss the jumps too, she doesn't need Melee rest [since it heals, it's actually better this way if you're killing with it], and rollout -> rest is probably something devs would call a "staple" [not that such a thing is a great criteria in my opinion]. The windbox seems like overkill on Sing - it's already pretty good and it shouldn't be super hard to punish, since it almost always nets a free rest or fsmash when it hits.

But I'm willing to bet Pin Clock and Mawootad will at least be willing to read this and consider it.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Puff's jumps were reduced from 11 to 6 since it made her air game boring to watch since there was zero risk involved in going offstage and annoying to fight since she would be able to dance around in the air for seemingly forever. The only place it was really entertaining was Jiggs mirrors.

Sing does not need a windbox, no.

We'll consider looking into Rollout to Rest

Thor

Puff's jumps were reduced from 11 to 6 since it made her air game boring to watch since there was zero risk involved in going offstage and annoying to fight since she would be able to dance around in the air for seemingly forever. The only place it was really entertaining was Jiggs mirrors.

Would 8 jumps be out of the question? She has 6 in Melee, and Minus aims to break the limits...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
IIRC, the number of air jumps 'Puff has must be a multiple of 5.

Unless I'm thinking of something else...

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
So we can't enter non-integers in...? Like 7/5?

Can we vote on the jumps then? Is that an option?
Not really. While 6 is too few jumps, 11 was massively out of proportion. An ideal number of jumps would be something like 8-9, which as mentioned is non-trivial, although I might see if I can get there in 4.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player

Don't remove Rollout to Rest unless you buff Rest. Or Rollout I guess.

You should make Rollout like Shine!