Roy 4.0bc Thread

ESC Artiste

The Pot is heavier than Ridley
Just read the post.
So, it's an error on the "Vanilla" itself? Huh, who knew? Makes me want a Sm4sh Minus even more because of tighter controls and new characters (am still working on that btw). xD But in all seriousness, that would then be a glitch that I presume the devs cannot fix because of the OG game physics. But hey, it's worth a shot.

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
Most likely that's the situation. If everyone was Mew2King, this wouldn't be a problem, buuuuuut.... :p
But yeah, this glitch is just weird. My question is, why of all things would the tilt stick buffer a jump?
Cause Brawl was a shittily coded game... I think we should make tilt-fair just like normal fair. don't add a special cancel into other aerials, otherwise it would make cstick for roy inherently better

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
PM fixed it. If you go to Turbo Mode with tilt stick, it doesn't jump afterwards, even though PM's tilt-stick is fucked in every other way :p
Just read the post.
So, it's an error on the "Vanilla" itself? Huh, who knew? Makes me want a Sm4sh Minus even more because of tighter controls and new characters (am still working on that btw). xD But in all seriousness, that would then be a glitch that I presume the devs cannot fix because of the OG game physics. But hey, it's worth a shot.