Question about required SD card

Tates

Not sure if I posted this thread in the right section, so sorry about that.
Anyway, I was wondering if my SD card needs to be have a minimum size (as in, 4 GB, etc.) or if it has to be a regular large SD card and not a micro. All I know is that SDHC cards work.
Answers of any kind would be appretiated, thanks.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
If you're running hackless (loading via stage builder) you need an SD card that's 2GB or less, but if you're running through homebrew channel SDHC is fine. Other than that you need an SD card that's large enough to hold Minus. I don't remember how big it is off the top of my head, but I don't think you can actually buy an SD card smaller than 1GB without really searching, which is fine for Minus.

Tates

If you're running hackless (loading via stage builder) you need an SD card that's 2GB or less, but if you're running through homebrew channel SDHC is fine. Other than that you need an SD card that's large enough to hold Minus. I don't remember how big it is off the top of my head, but I don't think you can actually buy an SD card smaller than 1GB without really searching, which is fine for Minus.

Alright, thanks for the answer, just got one more doubt.
If I got a regular SD card, then I won't need any special programs to launch the game, right? But if I get an SDHC card, then I'll need something like MinimaLauncher to launch the game, right?

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
If you have a non-SDHC card you can launch through stage builder in Brawl, otherwise you need homebrew channel installed.