[Playtester] Dudex

Dudex

1) What region do you live in?
  • I live in New England, Vermont specifically.
2) What smash tournament experience do you have?
  • I have been to a bunch of locals and I've done quite a few online tournaments for different fighting games as well as Smash. I also play on Anther's Ladder from time to time.
3) What other notable players do you frequently play with?
  • I've never played any other notable Smash players but Kage comes down to the locals I go to.
4) How much time do you have available?
  • Currently I'm studying at home so time isn't really a problem for me, it just depends on how much time I need/want to put into it.
5) How often do you play Brawl Minus? Do you play alone or with others?
  • I've been playing Brawl Minus daily for around a month now, ever since I played 3.Q I've been hooked.
6) Can you stream or upload videos frequently?
  • Yes.
7) Do you have current videos of you playing Brawl Minus?
  • No, but I can upload footage if need be.

On a side note I'm also interested in working on other parts of Brawl Minus. I have a broad (but somewhat weak) skill set.
Here are some other applications so you have an idea of what I can do.

PSA Coder / Stage Maker / Animator
1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
  • I am somewhat knowledgeable in PSA.
  • Antimation in BrawlBox.
  • Stage editing / making.
  • General knowledge in using BrawlBox.
2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
*Posting work is a plus.
  • I made this Brawl modification for my friends around a year ago, this included a bunch of PSA (sorry about the awful quality, I just made this video to prove it).
  • I also made this stage a couple years ago.

3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • [Stated above]
4) How long have you been playing smash?
  • I've been playing Smash since 2003-2004 and I've been modding Brawl since 2009.
5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
  • I can't say I deserve to be on the team but I want to help and improve Brawl Minus.

Graphics
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? Are you working or in school?
  • [Stated above]
2) What are some previous projects you have worked on? Have any of these been group efforts?
  • Some projects.
  • I have also worked on a small group project called "Super Skullgirls RPG". All I did was help with a couple of images, it wasn't that big of an ordeal.
3) Can you provide any examples of your editing work?
  • logo.png
  • idk
    AnimeJamie.gif
  • I have also been contributing to the character textures in the thread.
4) Are you active in the Smash community in any way? Do you play Brawl Minus or Zeus?
  • I go to local Melee tournaments and I play Brawl Minus frequently.
5) What video editing software do you use? Provided you can do so, what methods are available to you to capture footage of Brawl Minus?
  • I use GIMP as a image editor but I can capture Brawl Minus footage with OBS and Dolphin and edit it with Sony Vegas.