OFFICIAL WIKI THREAD

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
WHAT IS UP THOSE OF MINUS-KIND

IT IS I, THE AVERAGE AND NOT-SO-SPECIAL FIVAVOA HERE TO PRESENT YOU A THREAD FOR THE WIKI OF THY MINUS

The point of it's existence is to basically fill out some status reports on the endeavors of the WIKI for all of minus-kind to see. To understand. To KNOW.
Just a community get-together to get an overall consensus of how the wiki should look, find some errors, suggest some visual/formatting changes, and even go as far as to optimize the code! The ALMIGHTY WIKI is public domain for all to change, and despite the fact that just I, one person, decided to take it in all at once, now that it's in the attention of the public YOU ALL HAVE THE POWER!!!

So, leave feedback, suggestion, critiques, etc! Slowly I'll be getting to other pages, but if you decide to help out on the quest to HELP MINUS-KIND, then don't hesitate to say so here, if you have any issues figuring something out, or you want to implement something new and want feedback on it, this thread is for you.

UPDATES:

April 30th, 2015 - The Characters Page was edited to completion, having links to every character, and consistent SMASH BROS. BRAWL images to go along with them!
April 30th, 2015 - Bowser was updated to a newer WIKI format! Currently incomplete.
May 18th, 2015 - Mario received format updates and got revision change information from BRAWL MINUS MAXIMUM BETA!
***insert any future information of wiki updates here***

Last edited by a moderator:

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
So wackiness aside, I've decided to update a page I worked on previously, namely, Mr. Video Game, to a basically completed format save for the Moveset changes. Which includes better formatting using the BUFF, NERF, NOTICE icons, and a neatly animated spoiler tag containing update information from the BRAWL MINUS MAXIMUM BETA THREAD from wander over yander ala 2013!!! O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶c̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶i̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶.̶ This has been fixed, thanks Glitch!

Leave feedback on how you think it looks! I even included the colour-coded updates and the specific updates that affected only Mario! Don't like it? Say why, leave a suggestion on how you think I should change it, or go ham on what I did and change Mario altogether if you think your HTML skills are better than mine! I am only just a novice, but nothing will stop me in the QUEST TO SAVE MINUS-KIND!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Those buff and nerf icons are kinda beautiful.
However, I noticed one small error on the Mario page. The changes listed under the 3.3 revision are actually the changes shown in the April Fool's 3.3 changelog.
Other than that, KEEP ON DANCIN', DUANE :D

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
UPDATE!

• 6/11/2015 Bowser has been FULLY translated into the new formatting style, as seen here! As well as fixing a surprising amount of typos made from the original posts!
  • 5/19/2015 Minor Mario Jokes removed for the real deal, thanks Darx!

For Bowser, I'm having a bit of trouble trying to properly translate the typical large abundance of changes made for only one move, into a bullet point list, while also trying to make it comfortable to look at and breeze through if necessary. Bowser just had a billion changes for one move and it's kinda ridiculous! So, what I decided to do was some WICKED SICK NASTY formatting to help alleviate how horrible it was to look at, by adding BOLD,
and

some

indents

Tell me what you think! Bowser is still unfinished, such as the aformentioned WICKED SICK NASTY formatting changes not applying to all the Character changes, and the lack of BRAWL MINUS MAXIMUM changes. This is all mostly experimental, so feel free to suggest some things! If you guys like it, I'll probably edit Mario and the other characters with this formatting style!