Netplay Power Rankings Jan-Mar 2016

Joeybeta

The birdcario community member
Playtester
sgcb9p8.png
Hey there everyone. This is going to be a thing I'll be doing with seasons of Netplay tournaments that will happen.
What is a Power Ranking you may ask? They are player rank placements based around their overall results at tournaments which are also given certain amount of credit based on tournament attendance as well and how frequent the tournament happened to the end of the season and tournament series consecutively happening.

Local regions in your area most likely do the same thing in various facebook groups so I decided to jump in and panel one for our netplay community. Hopefully if we get a higher consecutive attendance for future tournaments, I can extend the top 6 cap to a top 8 cap and maybe even more in the future, a top 10.

We have had a total of 4 netplay tournaments withing the past 3 months, 2 official and 2 unofficial tournaments.

The more often you place high in tournaments, the better your chances are at becoming in the PR for the season. You will still be credited for placing low in some while placing high in others so do your best and keep on breaking limits.

and for a fun little icebreaker I made for a certain Elliot we know.
rVxec1x.png