Ness' Side Taunt doesn't change his moveset?

NEWB

It was removed to put focus back on ness himself. It gave him new tools and some tweaks to play with but it ultimately didn't change anything for him. It only succeeded in buffing him unnecessarily IMO.

Pretty sure this was the reason the devs gave for removing it, or something like that. We were told that it could return somewhere down the road though.

It was removed to put focus back on ness himself. It gave him new tools and some tweaks to play with but it ultimately didn't change anything for him. It only succeeded in buffing him unnecessarily IMO.

Pretty sure this was the reason the devs gave for removing it, or something like that. We were told that it could return somewhere down the road though.
Huh, that's a shame. Is there any way I can add it at all? I'm sure it's not suggested but I would like to add it if it is possible.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i think if they wanted it to return, they could divide it into two "forms", PSI and combat modes.. so maybe his down smash and up smash in PSI would change, and maybe his down air and up air too, but then in combat "form" all attacks that seem to use PSI powers are replaced/reworked to look more physical, like how his fair in bat mode did that palm thrust... idk, something like that would be awesome to see with a lot of characters...
i personally could see a FLUDD mode on mario, a sword mode on ganon, a knife mode on snake, a poltergust mode on luigi, and a few modes on Kirby, like maybe making more than just his Neutral B change with different hats, or maybe special hats that do so... ...

NEWB

Yes and no to that. Some of ness psi moves and physical moves work wonders together. He could get new ones to compensate though. It's not really something needs attention yet though. They did say it may return someday.

Thor

You should probably ask Glitch or another coding dev about it - since I'm sure someone has the code that gave Ness Bat Mode (as it was called) sitting around somewhere, all they'd have to do is give it to you and explain what folders to move it into on your SD card, so that you could then have Ness operate with Bat Mode in-game (of course, you couldn't play Brawl- online with Ness or with an opponent Ness, since that would likely crash the game...). I don't know how to do it though, or I'd try to tell you right now.