Minus: The Sprite Experience

Do you think these reviews are real?

• Total voters

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
After a total of 3 hours and much preparing. I have developed a music pack composed of stupid and silly songs I have found on Soundcloud.
Here's a link to the playlist that the songs came from: This album currently contains 38 tracks of goodness. I will attempt to try update this album every once in a while.
This album has no song list. These songs can be put on stage you like. In other words, i'm too lazy to name every song when you could decide yourself.
Without a further ado...
I Present...
sre6Pht.jpg

Before I release the download, let's look at some reviews from the Minus Devs themselves(Probably)
PinClock(Probably him): "Sprite is the only drink of the Minus Mod."
Mawootad:"Oh god that sounds amazing"
Tybis:"Feels like Sprite in my Mouth"
Sammi_Husky:" Lucario is the best Mewtwo alt"
Kien:" Oh no"
Doqtor Kirby:" NO"
Glyph:"Not every opinion is equal some are symmetrical"
Glitch:" I'm Glitch"
Gold_TSG:" Banana Slamma"
And other reviews from our beloved community
DarxMarx:"o u"
Fivavoa:" Thanks Sprite Lord"
MegaSaturn99:"Sprite Sponsored"
Thor:" *detailed paragraph on how each song represents the inner workings of Sprite*"
Greatest_Aether:"Cole Mcgrath is not a Nintendo Character"
Gimr:"What's a minus"
IGN:"10 out of 10 Too much Sprite"
AeroIncarnated:" I don't even play minus"
HungryBox:" When's Purin"
ChillinDude:"my b"
Leffen" Respect your elders"
Mew2King:" No frames lost"​

Also here's the download.

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I just noticed that the preview from soundcloud doesn't just link you to my favorites playlist. I'll figure that out on my own. Also, the Album cover is not done yet so expect it to be updated. As well as new reviews. From IGN, DSP, Gimr, and PPMD.

Edit: Nevermind if you click the soundcloud button on the player it will link you to my soundcloud page.
Edit of Edit: New Album art is made.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I just listened to Bremen March. I have no idea why you suggested this song. It's just a song that sounds like basic marching music. It doesn't fit along with the music pack in the slightest. The songs in the music pack are silly, hype, frantic, or just plain weird. The song you requested is an official song from Majora's Mask. Sorry but, i'm not going to add it to my pack.

For those who are curious about the song and want to judge for themselves here it is:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Sure, that's fine. Don't expect the album to be updated because of one song though. I'll update it every 5 songs I make. Since uploading it takes a hour.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Sir, you did not say that during our interview. I will have to ask you vacate the premise.