Minus moves in SSB4

lightsaber

I didn't see any discussion on this but was wondering if anyone thought that some of the new custom moves that are available in the new smash bros game might have been influenced by Minus. For example Samus has a custom move for a fast missile and push back from a fully charged shot, Gannondorf has an up b that is a punch at the top rather a grab and then a knee, and wind effect on Ike. I'm sure that there are many more examples. I think this is great since I love all those moves in minus. Any thoughts?

Thor

Marth has a neutral B that can (sort of) be used as a horizontal recovery option (and it's kind of like Minus in that he lunges forward - no cancel though). Link's Whirling Leap up+b has recovery ability similar to Minus (no hitbox). Falcon has a raptor boost with armor - not quite projectile immunity but hey it's close. Ike doesn't become helpless if his side+b hits someone (close to Minus, not quite but whatever). Kirby's hammer can be charged. Link has strong arrows, kind of like full-charged ones in Minus. He also has a multi-hitting boomerang on the way back (not as good as Minus but that's to be expected). Falco and Fox don't become helpless out of Phantasm. Falco has a longer-range Firebird (not Minus length but still very long). Samus has a screw attack variant that was a lot like her old Minus fair (which was a bad fair, but the new screw attack is fine).

There are probably other examples, especially since I haven't unlocked most custom moves. However, I don't think they took from Minus as much as cooked up ideas that were similar to our own because many of the steps Minus takes are fairly logical, even if the end product looks somewhat crazy to those not used to Minus.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
To be fair, Brawl has unused Kirby animations where he charges his hammer. These animations are what Minus uses now.

Does anyone know if Samus has a custom down special in which bombs take longer to blow up and don't explode on contact, but deal much more damage and knockback? I feel like that's in there, but I don't own the game, so...

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Ness can use PK Thunder twice or something without going into specialfall.

NEWB

In minus, that will automatically happen of he bounces off something. It usually fires too soon and it does against the stage.

Smash 4 requires you to time it and only has a brief window of opportunity to so so.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Falcon has a custom Falcon Kick that hits multiple times. Toon Link also has a custom up special that lets him move while using it on the ground. And Sonic has a custom for his Homing Attack that launches him downward and meteor smashes opponents.
Sakurai stole ideas from a mod we made of his game. Let's sue him.