Minus After Christmas Results+Feedback thread (Also post replays)

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed our first official tournament! Here are the results of the tournament!

1st place: BC from NJ using Squirtle DK, Yoshi, Dedede,and Mr. Game and Watch
2nd place: Darxmarx from California using Kirby and Toon Link
3rd place: Thor from Minnesota using Falco, Fox, Falcon, Sheik, Link, Ganondorf

We'd also like to ask if you saved any replays, to share them here! I'm sure there were some amazing games and sets that were not on the stream, and letting everyone see your best moments (or theirs) would be very exciting!

If you also have any other thoughts and feedback on the tournament, as well as suggestions for how to improve future tournaments, please share them here!

Last edited:

Thor

I have 2 replays from offstream [all the rest of my games were on-stream] that I can put in here later [or pass off to LB and let him put in here later].

Is there a reason my name isn't underlined and bolded??

Thor's Sheik was really good. GF's were hype as fuck.

Hopefully I can play in the next netplay tourney, I don't have a Wii.

vanity.

Hardcore will never die, but you will.
vanity. vs SoCal-YV | Joeybeta (Losers Round 2 Game 3)

Very tense match. Only replay I saved that wasn't on stream unfortunately. Really wish I saved that match in which I barely beat Darx's TL. Wish I also saved the game in which I beat Joey's Falco by a time victory.

Attachments

• van vs joey.rar
    71.8 KB · Views: 279

Joeybeta

The birdcario community member
Playtester
Low key, I was actually streaming on my end for the duration of the tournament for future reasons so I'm pretty sure that whole set is there as well :3 . Also had I known you went playing diddy, I would have picked Lucario from the start, which honestly I should've figured out the previous set when Lucario saved me.

666DAMAGE

"SIX SIX SIX DAMAAAAGE!!"
Low key, I was actually streaming on my end for the duration of the tournament for future reasons so I'm pretty sure that whole set is there as well :3 . Also had I known you went playing diddy, I would have picked Lucario from the start, which honestly I should've figured out the previous set when Lucario saved me.
I appreciate that, I can't get all the matches for obvious reasons but in the future maybe just do a local recording so there's more bandwidth for the matches themselves.

Thor

I'll try to drop the two replays I have vs GaMeZPD off soon.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Really late on this, but here's the replays of my offstream matches. Hope they're decent.

Attachments

• Minus Tourney 1 Replays.zip
    156.2 KB · Views: 248