Let's set a day to ALL get online at once, before it shuts down.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Here's any idea: Since online is shutting down soon, and I'm guessing that most of us aren't able to play Minus via Dolphin, we should set a day before shutdown and ALL get online at once! I'd try to set aside an entire day for that, since it'll be a long time before I have a computer capable of running Dolphin.

How about it? It'll be a Grand Finale to Brawl Minus online.

I'm really going to miss playing Minus online... I'm not sure if even Smash 4 will be as fun.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm generally available every night at my usual times.

Thor

This coming Sunday might [MIGHT] work, but I doubt it.

Next weekend could work for me. Not sure beyond that.

Also, not to be a negative Nelly or whatever, but feel free to ignore me for this - I only really have weekends open...

Thor

Well, I'm in high school and don't have a job, but I'd guess most of you aren't in high school and have jobs, so I doubt my times of availability will line up... I could try picking a day to be open from like 3:15 - 8:00 my time, but I can't be open all day except on a Saturday or Sunday, which is why I said it might be a good idea to just try to get everyone else online.

CaptainEllipsis

Graphic/Character Designer
I'm almost always sitting in the xat, or on skype, so anytime is fine with me.

NEWB

I'm always free. Anyone pm me with a time in mind and I can usually make it. Tomorrow will be a little tricky for me though.

I'm available weekdays after 6 PST. Dinner is a variable that gets in the way though.

Thor

Hey if everyone does the new Wifi code thing in the General Discussion Forum, we might actually be able to do this later on thanks to the new alternate servers.

And if you're not clear on what I'm saying, you should really go and check out Sammi-husky's post in the General Discussion forum (it's Pinned so it should be on the top). I've only done the first half so far [the time-sensitive portion] but the possibility of Wifi past May 20 leaves me excited.

Also if you want to play at all this weekend, PM me the time, some time in advance, or leave a message in the match making thread. I'll try to check back periodically since I'm open this weekend.