Learning About Zeus

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
This thread will be dedicated to learning things about Zeus. From movesets, to combos, to aesthetics, to even differences between the three known versions of Zeus. Similar to the 100 Things You Don't Know About Minus page, but for Zeus and without numbering or a limit.

My contribution:
There are some characters who use taunt buttons to attack. I'm not referring to cases like in Minus where taunts are given useful hitboxes, but where the taunt is replaced by an attack. Not a taunt in any way, shape, or form. Two examples of characters who can do this are Charizard(ground) and Metaknight. I honestly don't know them all. Experiment and let us Zeus players know.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Jigglypuff's Rollout can cancel into an aerial immediately after hitting. (@Bashdemears no ideas though.)

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Kirby is inspired a bit by his Smash 64 appearance, with two moves that haven't been seen since that game. His nair was changed to his classic sex kick, which looks similar to Jigglypuff's nair. His fair was changed to his old multihitting fair from 64, which is similar to his dair except it (obviously) hits forwards.

Darxmarx

If you look closely, you'll notice that Kirby's textures are more vibrant than normal. If you select Kirby's green costume, you'll actually get the traditional green Kirby, with both a light green body and green shoes/feet. This aesthetic change is more true to the past Smash Bros. games, as well as Smash 4 and the Kirby series in general.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Wolf has a stomp of death. I believe the technical term is an A100 move, like Sheik or Cap. Falc. when you mash A.
The button press, iirc, is A, A, A, then back AAAAAAA. If someone, including me, could refine this, it would be great. I'm working off of memory here.

Darxmarx

There are some characters who use taunt buttons to attack. I'm not referring to cases like in Minus where taunts are given useful hitboxes, but where the taunt is replaced by an attack. Not a taunt in any way, shape, or form. Two examples of characters who can do this are Charizard(ground) and Metaknight. I honestly don't know them all. Experiment and let us Zeus players know.

Mario's dtaunt has been replaced by a form of Project M's Mario Tornado, which was taken from both Smash 64 and Melee. Unlike these variations, Zeus's Mario Tornado renders Mario immobile for the duration of the move.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Mario's dtaunt has been replaced by a form of Project M's Mario Tornado, which was taken from both Smash 64 and Melee. Unlike these variations, Zeus's Mario Tornado renders Mario immobile for the duration of the move.
Ah, forgot about that.

loftydrum

All of Zelda's taunts have to do with din's fire. up taunt launches 2 balls and side taunt launches one. down taunt detonates any din's fires created by up or side taunts.

Lhasheil

Zeus Developer
>Special Taunt
Taunt up > down > up
fast input during up Taunt

on 7characters

captain , GW , ganon , link , marth , metaknight , pikachu

>Falcon

Change Down-Throw , Up-Aerialattack and NB.
Up-Smash and LwB(Air Only) turns into New Art.

>Pikachu
Side-Taunt turns into New Art.

>G&W
9 absolutely appears with SideB.

>Ganon
SideB(Ground Onry) and NB turns into New Art.

>Link
New Art after hits Side-Smash x2.

>Marth
New Art after hits SideB x4(Neutral Shift).
Can do full charged NB immediately, if taunt button is pressed.
New Art after hits full charged Down-Smash.

>MK
New Art after hits LwB.

>%art

on 17 character

dedede , diddy , falco , fox , ike , ganon , lucas , ness , mario , metaknight
peach , purin , robot , samus , Tlink , wolf , yoshi

>Dedede
160%~200% B-Throw > Full charged Down-Smash / LwB (Either is only once after throw.)
200%~999% F-Throw > Side-Taunt

>diddy
150%~190% B-Throw > NB

>falco
160%~200% B-Throw > Down-Taunt

>fox
160%~200% B-Throw > Side-Taunt

>ike
160%~200% B-Throw > If SideB hits

>ganon
160%~200% B-Throw > UpB

>lucas
140%~200% B-Throw > Down-Taunt

>Ness
150%~200% B-Throw > Down-Taunt

>Mario
140%~200% B-Throw > S-Taunt

>Metaknight
140%~200% B-Throw > Up-Throw

>Peach
160%~200% B-Throw > F-Throw

>Purin
120%~200% B-Throw > Lw-Taunt(This can cancel knock back and stop momentum. but force remains.)

>Robot
160%~200% B-Throw > Full charged Side-Smash

>Samus
150%~200% B-Throw > Doun-Throw

>ToonLink
140%~200% B-Throw > Press A Button during SpecialAirHi(Period of grace is 10F)

>Wolf
150%~200% F-Throw > Hold B Button before Up-Throw

>Yoshi
160%~200% F-Throw > Side-Taunt

>another Change
JC=jump cancel / SC=Special Cancel / GC=guard cancel / AC=Attack Cancel

>Falcon
Can cancel after hits last collison of Down B.

>diddy
Barrel rocket shot with A button when chargeing Up-B.
Up-B Jump can cancel by aerial attacks.
Can cancel after hits DA.

>Donkey
can do new Down-B in air.
Can cancel after hits DA.

>Falco
Hold B Button before Down-Smash.

>Ganon
Side-Tilt can cancel by attacks after hits.
And, If it hits consecutively 3 times, new art appear.

Darxmarx

Meta Knight's dashing animation was inspired by his dashing animation in Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land's bonus mode, Meta Knightmare.
This animation returned in Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Hitting the 4th neutral attack of Marth's Dancing Blade is auto followed by an attack that bears a striking resemblence to the Luna skill in the Fire Emblem series.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Ike's up taunt is replaced with a spinning jump forward, followed by Ike slamming his sword on the ground, creating a multi-hitting Eruption.