Ike Question

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
So, what does No Sympathy Mode give Ike besides a powerful Eruption?
Stronger moves?
New attacks?
What?

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
NS mode causes all sword attacks to have a fire element and cause extra damage. Certain attacks also have a sort of flame shockwave that deal low damage but cause opponents to flinch. I recall fair, fsmash, and dsmash creating the shockwave. I don't remember usmash having it, but it might.
Also worth noting: Ike's uthrow gains the fire element and becomes more powerful.

Quick Draw (Ike's sideB) gains greatly improved knockback scaling, making it a better kill move if one chooses not to cancel it into another attack.

NS mode also adds a few new moves. The Flourish can be done if you hold B while countering someone. It doesn't connect reliably though.
Aetherial Eruption can be performed by holding B during the entirety of Aether. It isn't as powerful as a regular fully-charged Eruption, but it can still be used as a finisher during certain situations.
Finally, Ike can perform a super move known as Razing Eruption. Holding B during side taunt will perform this powerful attack.
also no sympathy mode just looks cool

NEWB

Wind boxes become flaming hurt boxes.

General power increase and fire GFX.

In the past, some attacks gained some cancel windows which I don't know if they still apply.

Self damage as a cost of having high power.

Max charge eruption for use at anytime.

Side taunt and hold B is razing eruption.

Up b plus hold B the entire time gives aetherial eruption.

Counter will fire normaly unless special button is held. Triggers Flourish combo.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Razing eruption isn't a hold B input. Just press B once his sword is behind him.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Oh, that.
It stores a fully charged Eruption and fully charging Quick Draw will create 3 explosions behind Ike that deal 15% damage (if I remember correctly) and have decent knockback.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Actually, you can do triple eruption qd without nsm by fully charging it and sliding forward a bit.
Good thing i play Zeus.