I would like some help here.

Do any of you like King Dedede, the one who wanted to clobber that there all along but never did?

• nope.avi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YershiBear

The Dong-in-Training
I have the mod installed and while I'm having a blast at the game, I do have three problems, one more in general.
Problem 1: I am horrible at playing a Smash game. Usually I play against a CPU because I'm so bad. But I do have my awesome moments, like one time I got this amazing Dedede combo that ended in a footstool after a level 7 Ike CPU getting stagespiked and not teching, but otherwise I am really, really bad at my combo game. Can anyone help me out there? My mains are Dedede (obviously), Luigi, and Sonic.

Problem 2: The game freezes occasionally. The music still runs, but everything else stops completely when this happens. This is what happened right after I got my Dedede combo. I was so annoyed that it just had to freeze up BEFORE I saved the replay, but I don't know why it froze. How can I make it so that it does not freeze? It froze on the homebrew version, I believe.

Problem 3: Since I'm bad at Smash, I don't want to go online and then get rekt by a really good player. Is there a way to use the Netplay version to find players around my skill level?

Also, who can teach me some techniques and such with my three mains I listed above? Also, I don't know combos because I don't usually do them. I'm more of the raw-power guy, the one who wants things done fast and simple.

First off, here is some general advice for improving:

Second, watch people play your characters. For instance, see this video of Sammi Huski playing Luigi. Videos like that can teach you some cool techniques, like dash attack -> trip -> crouch -> retreat.

Third, don't limit yourself to your three favorites. Try out new characters every now and then - even if you don't find one you'll like, you'll learn new ways to play.

YershiBear

The Dong-in-Training
Thank you so much, player_03. I also do like Kirby for Brawl Minus. The one I just get destroyed by, though, is Pichu. He's so freaking tiny and powerful!