How do you enable turbo mode in 4.0bc?

TheAsphaltDevil

Aspiring Build Maker
Hello, I have very recently discovered Brawl Minus and my friends and I play it nonstop whenever we get together. We love it, and we want to up the chaos a bit more by enabling turbo mode─where all cooldowns for moves are removed.

There are some videos on youtube of people playing brawl minus in turbo mode. However, I cannot find any sort of tutorial ANYWHERE. I looked on Youtube, Google and these forums for a tutorial but came up short. I also tried looking in the config options when you boot up Brawl minus, as well as looking through all the mod's files on my computer. I couldn't find anything there either. I'm new to modding as well, so I'm clueless.

Does anyone know how to enable it? If so, please tell me! Thank you!

Also, I am playing Brawl Minus on my Wii.

memahalo

Umm im another newbie to modding but Im pretty sure that you can google project m turbo mode codes. Look up WackaAlpaca on how to use those codes. I think he has some tutorial videos on how to use/patch them.

TheAsphaltDevil

Aspiring Build Maker
Umm im another newbie to modding but Im pretty sure that you can google project m turbo mode codes. Look up WackaAlpaca on how to use those codes. I think he has some tutorial videos on how to use/patch them.
Ok. While looking through the mod on my computer i found some files with a bunch of sets of letters and numbers in them. Are those the codes you're talking about?
Would project m codes work the same way as on brawl minus?

memahalo

There was 12 of them right?
Thats all I really know, sorry, I don't really know what else to do. Too much of a noob to know D: Can't really help anymore, soz.
Hope you get it working somehow

TheAsphaltDevil

Aspiring Build Maker
That's ok, without you I probably would've taken four years to learn the code thing. Thank u for helping. Ill try inputting them again tomorrow and see what happens. And yes there were twelve and some were a lot longer than others.

_DX_

Technical Wolf Main
Adding turbo mode in 4.0BC is simple.

All you need to do is follow this link -

And go to Curry Mode

TheAsphaltDevil

Aspiring Build Maker
Ah okay, I got it to work! Thanks so much guys. A few questions though: I have to be hitting someone to have no cooldowns, or autocancels. Also, I cannot spam projectiles. Is this normal? Do i need another code to fix these? Thanks!