How do I change the Character select screen in brawl minus

GarrisLee

I don't know if this is the place to post this but is there any way for me to change the css because i want to remove pichu and roys portraits

Thor

Are you trying to remove Pichu and Roy?

If so, download a version before 3.whenever-they-came-out [for sure Max 1.00 or Max 1.01 would work for this]. Then I think you can just swap all current fighter files (except Pichu and Roy) in for whatever versions they are.

Or else ask someone else. I don't know who would help if you are trying to remove Pichu and Roy, but @Doqtor Kirby might...

GarrisLee

Are you trying to remove Pichu and Roy?

If so, download a version before 3.whenever-they-came-out [for sure Max 1.00 or Max 1.01 would work for this]. Then I think you can just swap all current fighter files (except Pichu and Roy) in for whatever versions they are.

Or else ask someone else. I don't know who would help if you are trying to remove Pichu and Roy, but @Doqtor Kirby might...
I already deleted all of files for roy and pichu I just need to remove their portraits from the css because i trying to brawl minus 3.Q to work with an iso builder

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Why do you need to build an ISO file?

GarrisLee

Don't build, just load. Make sure Ocarina codes are on in your loader's settings and gooooo.
I would do that but all I have is a 16 GB SD card and building ISO's is the only way I can use brawl mods and I don't have the money to get a 8GB USB flashdrive

GarrisLee

Ok I really don't know what to do with that but I am gonna give you a little more info. The reason I was asking on how to remove Roy and Pichu's is because the iso builder I am editing i did not make it but i am fixing it so that it works with 3.Q and since brawl ex does not work with iso's I have to remove roy and pichu and i have to remove their character portraits because if you hover over them the game will freeze and plus this iso builder is not for just my private use it's for other people to use. I'm sorry if this kinda annoying or bothersome to you. here is the page for the iso builder http://gbatemp.net/threads/ssbb-mod-iso-builder.351177/ it hadn't been updated for a while to work with the versions of mods so that's why i'm working on this and posted this thread because the roy and pichu thing is my last obstacle in getting it to work. Again I'm sorry for being a bother.

Doqtor Kirby

Minus Backroom
Ok I really don't know what to do with that but I am gonna give you a little more info. The reason I was asking on how to remove Roy and Pichu's is because the iso builder I am editing i did not make it but i am fixing it so that it works with 3.Q and since brawl ex does not work with iso's I have to remove roy and pichu and i have to remove their character portraits because if you hover over them the game will freeze and plus this iso builder is not for just my private use it's for other people to use. I'm sorry if this kinda annoying or bothersome to you. here is the page for the iso builder http://gbatemp.net/threads/ssbb-mod-iso-builder.351177/ it hadn't been updated for a while to work with the versions of mods so that's why i'm working on this and posted this thread because the roy and pichu thing is my last obstacle in getting it to work. Again I'm sorry for being a bother.
The link I posted allows SDHC cards (cards larger than 2gigs) to be used with brawl.

The point is to NOT use ISO building ever again.

GarrisLee

The link I posted allows SDHC cards (cards larger than 2gigs) to be used with brawl.

The point is to NOT use ISO building ever again.
I Just tried this and it did not work

do i need a disc for this? Because if i do it'd not gonna to work because my disc is not going to register.

when i tested it i used my disc

And that code is already in the brawl minus codeset

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Minus Backroom
I Just tried this and it did not work

do i need a disc for this? Because if i do it'd not gonna to work because my disc is not going to register.

when i tested it i used my disc

And that code is already in the brawl minus codeset
When you load use a different IOS than IOS36. IOS58 works great for this. Iirc only certain USB loaders do this tho.