Falcon Reverse Knee

Thor

Pin Clock why was reverse knee taken out again? I have no idea why this was taken out... it's a Melee thing sure, but it looks cool and also promotes good spacing with Falcon, rewarding players for being precise.

Any chance it could be put back in?

Thor

Didn't even know there was a Reverse Knee? How is it normally executed? Is it present in Melee/PM?

Well, since no one answered... a reverse knee isn't actually doing a knee backwards, but it's a phrase used to refer to when the knee sends your opponent opposite the direction Falcon is facing. For an example, go to 1:33 here, where Scar reverse knees the Marth after his up+b:
If you are good at spacing knees, it's good for edgeguarding and also killing people earlier in combos [where in Minus your knee would always have to go in the direction you're facing, in Melee/PM you can space to make it send them backwards].

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
Whoa that sounds nice. Seems like a reasonable thing to have without considering him to be OP. I feel like it would be easy to balance other characters who otherwise would be unable to cope with it regardless.

Thor

Whoa that sounds nice. Seems like a reasonable thing to have without considering him to be OP. I feel like it would be easy to balance other characters who otherwise would be unable to cope with it regardless.

It was removed for... I don't even know why. But it's not broken or anything, because if Falcon's knee would only kill one direction, he can almost always just opt to knee anyway then go edgeguard [or pick another aerial and if they DI wrong, that links into knee anyway]. I think some Falcon player hated reverse knees and asked for them to be removed and they were, but I seriously doubt it was a balance consideration... unless Pin Clock wants to say otherwise.