Is this normal?

• yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Rejnka

Certified All-Natural Pinkan Berry Saleschu
I once had a bad dream about Brawl Minus shutting down. I was actually kind of scared by it when I woke up. Do I need help?

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
It's normal for anything you think about at least semi-often to show up in your dreams.

Minus pops up in my dreams occasionally. Usually, the dream involves some new features -- and I immediately realize it's a dream, because I know what's in Minus by default -- but I keep playing because it's fun.

Last edited:

Rejnka

Certified All-Natural Pinkan Berry Saleschu
It's normal for anything you think about at least semi-often to show up in your dreams.

Minus pops up in my dreams occasionally. Usually, the dream involves some new features -- and I immediately realize it's a dream, because I know what's in Minus by default -- but I keep playing because it's fun.
Do you remember any features from those dreams?

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Do you remember any features from those dreams?
Hmm, the only one that stood out enough for me to remember it longterm was Falcon having a Gandouken... er, Faldouken?

It was pretty funny, but not something I'd really want him to have, ha.

AGentleStar

Video Editor
I had a dream recently that I was banned from both The Comfort Zone and Brawl Minus Discords. Figures. Not only do I get to go 0-2 in winners and losers bracker, but now I'm seen as an asshole.
I actually wasn't. I guess I have low self esteem. lol :nesmk:

666DAMAGE

"SIX SIX SIX DAMAAAAGE!!"
I had a dream recently that I was banned from both The Comfort Zone and Brawl Minus Discords. Figures. Not only do I get to go 0-2 in winners and losers bracker, but now I'm seen as an asshole.
I actually wasn't. I guess I have low self esteem. lol :nesmk:
You have to really light the world on fire to get banned from either. Don't worry.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
You have to really light the world on fire to get banned from either. Don't worry.
knprN05.png

For anyone who doesn't know, "Great Pumpkin" is code for "Advocating for Warlock Punch changes". I was permabanned for doing that too much, and Forum Rule #4 was even updated to include the "Great Pumpkin" as a prohibited topic. I try not to talk about it much anymore, and just work on my own custom build quietly...

Warned for breaking a Rule by explaining the Rule?

As Charlie Brown would say, "Good Grief!"

Last edited:

666DAMAGE

"SIX SIX SIX DAMAAAAGE!!"
For anyone who doesn't know, "Great Pumpkin" is code for "Advocating for Warlock Punch changes". I was permabanned for doing that too much, and Forum Rule #4 was even updated to include the "Great Pumpkin" as a prohibited topic. I try not to talk about it much anymore, and just work on my own custom build quietly...
I don't know how things were then but now you don't have to worry about it, message received we're working on it.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
knprN05.png

It was actually for derailing topics which I can assure you was quite annoying.