DK Charge Punch fix (download to play with me)

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
After some odd moments that finally stood out, and a lot of testing, I found out that DK's punch charge cancel didn't behave like the other charge-users, having a slow and bothersome cancel animation between stopping the punch and going into shield (it also took forever to cancel an aerial charge). As such, I decided to give his charge specific cancels just like the other characters, allowing him to go straight into shield on the ground, and dodge while airborne. This won't drastically affect play with him much outside of stopping stupid deaths just because you didn't shield or dodge almost a full second in advance (twice in the air. Once to cancel, another to actually air dodge).
Note: Quick-press shielding still puts him through the animation on the ground due to how his charge functions, but it was sped up slightly so it doesn't leave him AS vulnerable.

Http://www.mediafire.com/download/g1e2d9zzpx8l626/FitDonkey.pac

This is the version I will be using to play online, so if you'd like to try it out with me, please do!

Thor

Hope they add this to the next update... I might download at some point, not now though, because there are a bunch of different people I want to play and I don't know if they'll have this...

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Think i'm gonna turn this thread into an unofficial Fixes thread... Gold you'll have to help me find issues as usual. And I'll teach you how to fix them as usual.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Sounds good to me. Playing a majority of the cast certainly helps finding issues to fix if need be.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i think pichu could use some reworking :p as is, the electro ball can consistently comb into itself over and over again, racking up about 120% across final D xP ...also, his side b has no kill potential... like, at all... he might just need more original moves... i think pikachu and him could swap each other's back airs with each other: pikachu could be made to be a LITTLE more "heavy" and pichu could be given more of the "floaty" moves... like maybe in midair, when his down B hits him, he gets a little upward momentum, rather than just stopping..? ...anyway, i think there are a few problems with him, and he could use some looking into... a lot of looking into xP...

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
I encourage the reporting of any bugs that are found, and any and all bugs will be fixed and included on our future version of Brawl Minus.