Diddy's Aerials

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
His U-Air and B-Air seem to have no knockback at all, and link into each other very well. But his B-Air seems to have close to no use, as in most situations his U-Air is better. Could we gat a B-Air that kills of one that does a bit more knockback? That would be better. If I missed something, please tell me!

vanity.

Hardcore will never die, but you will.
I don't know about that. B-air can extend a lot of combos because it has such little knockback. It will almost never result in a floor recovery, you'll always be able to extend the combo because the opponent will still be in hitstun. I also took notice that it semi-spikes a bit, though it isn't completely noticeable. But it would be nice to have another kill move, even though f-air, f-throw, d-smash, and f-smash all get the job done.

vanity.

Hardcore will never die, but you will.
I vote we give Diddy Smash 4 1.0.0 uair.

I actually second this, surprisingly. I think b-air shouldn't change, though. Also change d-throw to 1.0.0 at your own risk as well. I probably wouldn't advise that though.

Last edited:

Xentas

Some Minus Fan Who Likes Criticism
Also change d-throw to 1.0.0 at your own risk as well. I probably HAVE TO ADVISE THAT though.
fix'd
HOO HAH must never return.
HOO
HAH
*stock*
HOO
HAH
*stock*
HOO
HAH
*stock*
HOO
HAH
*GAME*
SHARK BAIT HOOHAAHAH
SHARK BAIT HOOHAAHAH

legend, pure legend, RIP HOO HAH combo

agreed though, it is not needed

Thor

The Hoo Hah still exists, it just doesn't kill you at like 80% lol. I also didn't ask for dthrow tweaks, that would be the April Fool's changelog.

Xentas

Some Minus Fan Who Likes Criticism
The Hoo Hah still exists, it just doesn't kill you at like 80% lol. I also didn't ask for dthrow tweaks, that would be the April Fool's changelog.
that's just hoo-hah

not HOO HAH

simsims2800

N E S S
I think Diddy's Bair should be his Sm4sh Bair but stronger; as of right now, his only good aerial kill tool is his Fair. His combo potential with Nair and Uair is already pretty damn incredible, so why not give him another kill aerial? Either that or make it Diddy's "get out of jail free" aerial, i.e. one that comes out super fast so you can use it to start combos out of hitstun.