Community Minus Combo Video Project

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I want to compile a combo video with clips from the community.

So here's how it works:
> You can submit as many clips as you want. NO LIMITS!!! I want to see as many comboes as this community can muster.
> I can take either a replay file rp_*.bin or a video. If it's video, the video must be at least 480p, I don't care about the framerate.
> When we're running out of comboes to submit, I'll start compiling. I want this to be a good 5 minutes long.
> The comboes must be epic. This isn't such a hard one to do considering it's Brawl Minus.
Make sure to include all files necessary for no desynch replays!

Good luck, and make them comboes!

12.8.2014 edit: there is a shared dropbox if you want to drop replay files in there, pm me or @Thor

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

How do I get you videos/replays off my SD card?

Thor

No, I meant...ugh...

How do I SEND them to you (Get them to you), i.e., do I need to put them in a Dropbox or somehow email them or what?

Thor

If I get footage worth sharing (more than like 3 seconds I have on my SD card), I'll ask to set up a shared Dropbox folder. Until then, thanks for letting me know Glyph/Doq.

Valravn

You're welcome to use anything I put up on my Youtube channel, which will have videos from my stream. (I'll keep an eye out for particularly good combos to slice out, too.)