Captain falcon is the best character

daftatt

/thread

NEWB

Honestly, falcon is also incredibly memorable in minus. His punch was buffed, something every new player is surprised about and he has the deadly knee combo, the only fair that nobody seems to have issues with it chaining together even though it leads to epic death :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
...he has the deadly knee combo, the only fair that nobody seems to have issues with it chaining together even though it leads to epic death :)
I think people have less of a problem with the Knee's chainability than, say, R.O.B.'s F-Air because it requires more precision and fails to chain more often. Plus, it's easier to D.I. out of, throwing off the Falcon player unless he's sharp.

I agree that Falcon really is one of the best fighters Minus has to offer. He's deadly and a lot of fun to play as. He's prone to get zoned, but he has the speed to compensate for that weakness.

Now that the forward momentum boost is returning to the PAWNCH, Falcon seems complete.

The only tweak I'd like to see at this point is allowing Side Taunt to cancel just a few frames earlier.