Break Sign - Stage 1 Results

Joeybeta

The birdcario community member
Playtester
Hey there everyone, I know I'm a week late and I apologize but better late than never right?

Here's the recreated challonge page for the bracket. Also congrats to the top 3 players of the tournament.
  • 1st Place ~ LuigiDab aka RisaLulu
  • 2nd Place ~ Dusk
  • 3rd Place ~ Bandeaux
-My analysis-
  • Challonge Incident
Just about half an hour before the tourney had started, challonge had decided to go under maintenance and in which then caused me to decide to postpone the tourney by a good half an hour. It was sadly still down and I had to resort to another program called tiopro to create a bracket manually. It was not the most efficient thing I've worked with but it helped out run the tourney in the long run. I want to thank every participant for cooperating with me when it came down to leading them through their matches in the new bracket.

-Equipment-

Only because I like going overboard, gotta work with what I've got right? :)
ZyPd3zz.jpg

-Videos-

You can watch some matches I saved on http://www.hitbox.tv/Youkaiverse/videos
I will upload them to youtube before the month is over.

-Closing thoughts-

I like to thank Mr.Tart and Dusk for helping out with the following of commentary, co managing the stream, and overall just being there for the moments.
I will see when I'll make the next Break Sign tournament. If anything, I will be aiming for late April or early May. It will all depend on my schedule and any other events that are going on around that time.

Thank you, until next break.