Brawl Minus MAX 1.01 coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Hello, Brawl Minus players, I hope you have all been enjoying MAX so far, since we know we are!

Because of how much we love Minus, we simply cannot resist but give it a hearty little update, a couple of sweet balance changes that will make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside!

And the loveliest part of all: It's coming this Valentine's Day! Prepare yourself...to receive a lovely Valentine's gift!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Awesome! Can't wait for the update. :)

I hope ROB and Metal Mario get addressed. Two new taunts for Snake and/or buffs to Falcon's side taunt would be great too!

Suggestions for new Snake taunts: Salute, Cloaking Device, Smoking, plant C4/mine/proximity bomb while in box

NEWB

The title screen says max 3.0. That needs to be changed to 1.0.

Also, the title screen looks too plain now that super SMASHBROS was removed from the title. I think you guys should put it back that way. It looks weird now.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
^ I agree with NEWB regarding the title screen.

Also, would you make Kirby's in-battle portrait a mini version of his CSS portrait? It's currently a sprite from one of his GBA games, which doesn't really fit in with he other characters' portraits.

One more request: Would you add a visual indicator (like a brief flash) for a successful pivot grab input?

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Bent 00 said:
One more request: Would you add a visual indicator (like a brief flash) for a successful pivot grab input?

But... Pivot grabs already look a little different from normal grabs...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Hmm, yeah, they do look different already. I need to pivot grab more, and I thought a brief flash would help a bit. Project M features it.

Not important, though.

NEWB

Wario lost his pummel coin effect. Also, isn't the falcon punch suppossed to clang with a perfect sheild? It doesn't right now, and I thought that was made a thing.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
NEWB said:
Wario lost his pummel coin effect. Also, isn't the falcon punch suppossed to clang with a perfect sheild? It doesn't right now, and I thought that was made a thing.

I think Wario only beats coins out of Mario and Luigi.

Falcon Punch doesn't clang... but CPUs tend to perfect shield every hit.

NEWB

It has only been said that rob will see adjustments. We know the plan on, cbliss, cloning, helm splitter, but we may not see those yet.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Please tell me Metal Mario has been nerfed. So aggravating to fight as Falcon and Zelda...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Pin Clock said:
One day until the update! In 24 hours, you'll be able to say one thing about this wait: IT'S OVER!
It's been 24 hours... Can't wait to see the changelist. :)

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
sorry guys, the update and changelog is being sorted out as we speak. please be patient :p you'll get your fill of minus awesomeness quite soon.

Smilindeth

"To celebrate valentines day, we have maxed out the love.
Every character's base skin is now pink, and Marth gets some extra love with being pink on all skins.
Since Kirby was already pink, we tried to make his model look as close to a real heart as we could.
Since there have been complaints about various characters, we buffed everybody at once in various ways, good luck sorting the tiers for a while."

This would make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.