Brawl Minus 4.1 releasing July 31st!

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
NKofUKn.png

Kept you waiting, huh?

That's right, Brawl Minus 4.1 is coming out July 31st! Mark your calendars before you break them!

4.1? What happened to 4.0?
We decided to finally emerge from our BC-era caves and embrace the future, beyond the beta! So we have now surpassed 4.0 and have become 4.1!

Okay so that's cool and all, but what's different?
Oh it's a lot! A visual overhaul should show you just how different everything is right upon booting up the game! Beyond the amazing visuals and improved features are many technical reworks, bug fixes, and balance changes!

Is this the final version of Minus?
Nope! We still have a lot to do, but we simply could not keep you all waiting any longer!

See you on the 31st! A changelog will be included alongside release.

Until then, keep BREAKING THE LIMITS!

unrelatedisme123

Minusaur
Playtester
Are we still going to have the option to choose between Minus art and the he art, and which art will the netplay build use?

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Pin, if Spider-man riding a minusaur isn't in this version, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to demote you from project leader and take over the entire dev team.
Okay, in all honesty, thank you very much for the news updates! I'm handing out cookies at the same time 4.1 is released!

Mariosonicman1

Honestly. I'm happy i asked the question what happened with the game during the long wait of quietness. This is such great news to hear not to long afterwards.

(You can all thank me for bringing this game back to life :pichu: ) :jk:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Pin, if Spider-man riding a minusaur isn't in this version, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to demote you from project leader and take over the entire dev team.
Okay, in all honesty, thank you very much for the news updates! I'm handing out cookies at the same time 4.1 is released!
I hope they are Minus cookies and that you saved some for me
Will the two netplay releases be cross compatible then, because I know that before, even if something small was different, it would desync.
They will be