Back from the Dead!

Dark Riku

Greeting fellow brawlers! Long time no see from me eh? Well LIFE happened and I got a real job after school! But now that im settled in and my awesome girlfriend wanted me to teach her how to play the super smash games I figure its time for my glorious return. Some of you know me as Dark Riku or Wombo from the old forum boards but I have been playing Minus for close to 3 1/2 years now. I guess I am wanting to know what I missed, what is going on with everyone, and if anyone wants to play online?! Feels good to be back and im checking out 3.Q as we speak.

Until again my friends

-Dark Riku

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Hi! I didn't exist on the old forums, so this is the first time we met. Welcome back anyway.
You missed stuff and things and eggs, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Riku

Haha well I can def tell I missed stuff XD the new version is interesting to say the least and im horribly out of practice /

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
If ya need a sparring partner, don't hesitate to hit me up. We can work something in.

NEWB

Yo. Long time no fight. You left I believe before the beta for max even finished? Or at least that's when I stopped seeing your posts.

Dark Riku

No i played far after MAX was released a couple of updates in I had to stop playing I think last I played was a Tournament in Jan.

And def Gold anytime let me know im gonna add alot of friend codes now

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Soon as ya get wifi goin

Thor

I'm now inactive again, right as all the new old people show up... just my luck.

Hopefully I can get Wi-Fi going and we can play some.