Application Thread

Akeno (Darkfire)

Well, I'm Darkfire, but also known as Akeno. I would like to be part of the Brawl Minus Team.

1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
  • I can PSA programming characters whether it is in Brawlbox or in PSA, I also animate a bit, I usually fix animation, but I would be able to make some moves.
2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
*Posting work is a plus.
  • This is my latest PSA released, it's an edit of Thunder Marth's Moveset. I changed the animations of the N-Air and the Forward Throw. I changed the flags to fire, added alot of multihit combos, some stun effects and deadly meteor smashes:
3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • Well, I can devote some hours of PSA/Animation works, I am almost always free, so I can work on Minus and my other projects. Overall, I think I can devote at least 5~6 hours per week (something between 30 minutes or 2 hours in a day). But there's just something tricky in my schedule: actually, I live in France, so for most Americans, when you're sleeping, I'm awake and while you're awake, I'm sleeping. But that's only an issue while I'm at school.
4) How long have you been playing smash?
  • Hmm... I've been playing Smash for 5 years. Actually, there's a gap in these 5 years, something around a year or 2 because I lost interest before finding Brawl Modding.
5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
  • I don't know if I deserve to be on the team, but I would like to bring my support to this team because I really enjoy playing Brawl Minus, and helping you would also be benefit for me too because I would be able to progress in PSA and Animation modding. I have skills at modding, you guys need animators, I am not the best animator, but if I precisely know what to do, I'll try my hardest for it.
Well, this concludes my Application. Thank you for reading it.