4.0b ZSS Suggestions

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
List anything you would like to see changed about ZSS in the 4.0 final relese! Please be respectful, and no flame wars!

I would like it if ZSS retained her arial mobility and ability to FF duting the charge on N-Special, like her PM variant. I would also like it if ZSS has an alternate tap/hold recovery that WASN'T a tether recovery.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Since no one has replied to this, would you mind it being deleted so that I can create one? Has nothing to do with you, I just like coming up with odd thread names.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Your thread is fine, Kien just can't admit defeat

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Your thread is fine, Kien just can't admit defeat
You take that back. I would've made a similar comment on the Roy thread because I wanted to name it something to do with Young Lions roaring. That one had a lot of replies though and I'd hate to kill a conversation because I want it to look official.

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
You take that back. I would've made a similar comment on the Roy thread because I wanted to name it something to do with Young Lions roaring. That one had a lot of replies though and I'd hate to kill a conversation because I want it to look official.

I've already made Zard and Ivy threads with very lengthy suggestions and explanations. Please dont delete them. However, I could edit the thread names to be whatever you'd like =]

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I've already made Zard and Ivy threads with very lengthy suggestions and explanations. Please dont delete them. However, I could edit the thread names to be whatever you'd like =]
You GOTTA rename it 4.0b ZSS. Is that all?

Kymaera K1ng

A PMCC player
Anyway... is there a way to keep ZSS's ability to fast fall during paralyzer like in PM?

(And my thread seems pretty successful now, Kien!)

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
There probably is, but we'd have to look into it. Doesn't seem really necessary.