4.0b Peach. Is this what you wanted?

St. Lime

SGN | St. Lime
Isn't Peach counter cancellable? Like, I swear someone said you can do side+B -> neutral+B -> side+B if the counter is set off...

Also, Falco beats Peach handily [in addition to MK and Link, whom I currently think are her 3 worst MUs, although I'm not sure if MK's 3.Q version is harder for Peach to deal with than 4.0, given the changes to dair vs the changes to Mach Tornado].
Peach can't necessarily cancel her counter, but when it triggers, the animation can be canceled and you can follow up with it. Side B wouldn't come out fast enough (at least I think so. There haven't been many situations where I could try that) to follow up but still, any follow up is better than no follow up.
So far, since I kinda just fight computers, I have trouble against Lucario and the Links the most, (and Ganon for whatever reason.... I'm aggressive so I don't really zone out a lot...)

Thor

Peach can't necessarily cancel her counter, but when it triggers, the animation can be canceled and you can follow up with it. Side B wouldn't come out fast enough (at least I think so. There haven't been many situations where I could try that) to follow up but still, any follow up is better than no follow up.
So far, since I kinda just fight computers, I have trouble against Lucario and the Links the most, (and Ganon for whatever reason.... I'm aggressive so I don't really zone out a lot...)

I'm not referring to side+B -> neutral+B -> side+b as a follow-up options when you counter an attack [ex: Marth fair], I was talking about it as a method to quickly close the distance [i.e., side+b -> neutral+B a Link bomb -> side+B again to keep closing the gap]. It would seem a decent way around her projectile issues [in addition to catching things that can be caught, using turnips, and powershielding].

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I'm not referring to side+B -> neutral+B -> side+b as a follow-up options when you counter an attack [ex: Marth fair], I was talking about it as a method to quickly close the distance [i.e., side+b -> neutral+B a Link bomb -> side+B again to keep closing the gap]. It would seem a decent way around her projectile issues [in addition to catching things that can be caught, using turnips, and powershielding].
It can be done but Toad's active frames are shit so it's not ideal. Also, Link's bomb's will hit Peach through Toad since she doesn't have any armour upon Toad being activated.

Thor

It can be done but Toad's active frames are shit so it's not ideal. Also, Link's bomb's will hit Peach through Toad since she doesn't have any armour upon Toad being activated.

I thought she was invincible?

Geez, Toad is worse than I thought...