Marisa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Super Smash Bros. is a fighter known for having Nintendo characters duke it out on the fray. They all fought valiantly and bravely to represent their games on Nintendo's systems, as they all know they've been on the platform before. However, everything was about to change as a magician flew on to the scene and shouted

]
Touhou_Hijack.jpg

and thus, Marisa Kirasame joins the Zeus fray!
If there's one thing I can say, it's that Marisa's got me excited for Zeus!

NEWB

Okay....

Maybe cuz they are minus, should we show our support by making our own version or this thing gonna be theirs?

Also, I'm assuming touhou isn't nintendo?

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Maybe cuz they are minus, should we show our support by making our own version or this thing gonna be theirs?

Also, I'm assuming touhou isn't nintendo?

We considered that, but it was ultimately turned down because of the second part of your post (Touhou not being Nintendo). Obviously I wouldn't mind it, but I doubt everyone would feel the same way about it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Good for Zeus. I'm glad we aren't getting her too, here at minus. I'm glad to see that they're getting into the clone engine business. I'm anticipating their next move

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Why did you revive an old topic from the beginning of the year just for that?

Locked.

AGentleStar

Video Editor
*sniff* I miss Marisa. She had such a unique moveset. Despite not being a Nintendo character, I think her inclusion was warranted for how creatively made her PSA was. I wish they didn't remove her. :(:(:(

P.S. sorry for the rant. I realize this is a dead thread.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Why was this unlocked? This is twice I have to do this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.