Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
1402374317681.jpg

What has this thread become?

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Guys. Seriously. Knock it off.

Thor

This thread turned into a pile of crap and it must not be the xat chat...

Megasaturn99 said:
You do realize Minus's nickname is Stupid Brawl right? What kind of people do you think play something like that?

That's definitely someone's cute idea for a game they can't appreciate, not what the nickname actually is...

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
That's definitely someone's cute idea for a game they can't appreciate, not what the nickname actually is...
Fun fact: one of the members of the BR, back when they were doing weekly updates, and even before that, called Minus "Stupid Brawl" because of the fact it's broken but balanced.

Thor

That doesn't make "stupid" even if on the surface it seems rather silly or shallow... and it gives Minus a bad rep anyway - if "Stupid Brawl" ever was the nickname, we should ditch it ASAP. Maybe a replacement name too, if people don't like "Brawl Minus" but I have no idea what it would be...

Jade_Rock

Umm Surpise!Seriously haven't checked this in like a month...Good work B- team!Appreciate the hard work.

Is there a download link yet?I can't find one...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Not out yet. Fixing some things.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
reworking must equal nerfing, in this particular case.

'announced' vs actual release time is assumption. and disappointed optimism.

but i digress, i'm bitching. apologies to the devs, but when you mod like this... people get addicted. addicts get cravings. and cranky.

You're wrong actually. Reworking could be taking the too much power in all areas and focusing it to particular areas. Refocusing could be a better word actually. Even repurposing.

Also, if I ever have to deal with spam like that again, I'll do something about you instead of it. I don't care if you spam elsewhere but this is an announcement thread. At least what's said should be relevant to Minus.

You do know I know all the changes on it, right? I've read the full changelist forever ago. This isn't me stabbing in the dark, I just know how rob works and how silly this rework is

Knowing a character is one thing, but you can't know how something actually feels until you try it. Anyway, to all those wondering, it's just past 12 in Hawaii so...

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Man for Minus 3.Q being out it sure isn't here. It's funny how I'm the least hype but i'm the one staying up for it. I'm stupid. :confused: Take your time though. Brawl was delayed alot longer than this so who cares.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I like the nickname stupid Brawl. I wasn't trying to be derogatory at all. I like the nickname because it describes the general craziness of the game, especially during FFAs :p