[.:Release:.] MinimaLauncher v1.2

What do you use to play your Brawl Mods?

• MinimaLauncher

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • GeckoOS

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • NeoGamma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CFG USB Loader

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • USB Loader GX

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • WiiFlow

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • ProjectM Launcher

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • WiiLauncher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Is the lock on the SD card?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Okay. Hmm...Put the SD card in your Wii. Go to the Wii Menu. Is the SD card symbol in the bottom left corner blue?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Okay...so it realizes that there is an SD card. If you enter the SD card menu, does it give some sort of message?

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Is it an SDHC card?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
He said it was a 3DS sd card, so I'm assuming it isn't.
Does nintendo make SDHC cards for their devices?

Crash

Thank you so much!:D It is working perfectly now! But apparently Pichu is not talking and I can't get on the wifi for some reason:confused:

NEWB

What did you do?

When you says pichu isn't talking, do you mean he has no voice clip?

If you are freezing when trying to go wifi, that is servers fault presumably and not ours.

Crash

Pichu doesn't talk when does his attacks but the announcer still says his name and the wifi has a error code of 60000

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Error code 60000, great...
I'm assuming that you played wifi in vBrawl, then. Error code 60000 entails that your friend code is linked to the old Brawl servers instead of the new ones we use. You will have to delete your Brawl save and then connect to wifi while playing Minus.

If you don't want to unlock everything again, I can give you an 100% save, which you can then save to your Wii.

NEWB

That shouldn't happen though. The code set gave us codes that just automatically connected us to the new servers. I played brawl wifi back in the day and I didn't have to erase my save.

As for pichu, maybe you should try re-adding him of you care enough. Just get his folder from the download and throw it in over the one you already have. Don't know why he has no voice clip and don't know why that would help.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Here is the link to the 100% save. You will put this on the SD card.

First, if you have the Minus PRIVATE folder on the root of the SD card, rename it to PRIVATEold.
Then, after extracting the folder you downloaded from the link I posted, copy it to the root of the SD card and rename it private.
Put your SD card into your Wii and check Data Management. Make sure the Brawl 100% save shows up on the SD card section. If it does, and it should, delete your old Brawl save on your Wii and copy the 100% save from your SD card to your Wii.
Once you do that, you can put the SD card back into your computer or whatever device you use, delete the private folder, and rename the PRIVATEold folder back to PRIVATE. Boot up Minus on your Wii, then try to connect to the servers. It should work properly.

Also, you can call me Darx, because that's what everyone calls me.

NEWB

Yo darx, you should make a thread here for this exact purpose. I mean, someone should. You have the link to a brawl save, so just make a thread for those that will need to get a brawl save and don't know how.

Crash

Okay. Thank you Darx:D P.S that face is cool and intimidating form "Right back at yeah!" And I just deleted my save file and got the 100% save to my wii.:confused: Oh, and NEWB, Pichu can talk and I can get on the wifi.:)

NEWB

Ah. That's good to hear. Sorry it took a day. There really shouldn't have been a problem.

What did you do to fix it? Didn't you say awhile ago that USB gecko was missing or something?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Glad to hear it's working, Crash. Welcome to Minus.