[.:Release:.] MinimaLauncher v1.2

What do you use to play your Brawl Mods?

• MinimaLauncher

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • GeckoOS

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • NeoGamma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CFG USB Loader

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • USB Loader GX

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • WiiFlow

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • ProjectM Launcher

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • WiiLauncher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

TechMage299

The minima launchers can launch other game hacks besides brawl minus(i.e. Project M, Mario Kart Wii hacks)?
As long as they have the codes folder for boot up or what?

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
The minima launchers can launch other game hacks besides brawl minus(i.e. Project M, Mario Kart Wii hacks)?
As long as they have the codes folder for boot up or what?
Yes.
Exactly.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I tried more than once today. Not one time did it work. Dolphin gave me an error asking for a ticket 0000000001 and/or 0000000002 on the NAND. I don't have an EMU NAND....so...crash.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I tried more than once today. Not one time did it work. Dolphin gave me an error asking for a ticket 0000000001 and/or 0000000002 on the NAND. I don't have an EMU NAND....so...crash.
just extract your NAND. I think BootMii does it, as well as WiiXplorer.

NEWB

If you just downloaded brawl minus, I think you need to also download gecko so from somewhere. There should be an apps folder at the root of your sd card containing gecko. If there isn't, you need to get it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
You won't need to get gecko yourself if you dragged and dropped from the download.
Just run your StackSmash exploit via the Stage builder, then it should load gecko. If you want to load minimaLauncher instead of gecko, then put the boot.elf for Minima in the root of your SD card. it should ask to replace a file already named boot.elf. Do it. Then it should run Minima instead of gecko after stacksmash.

NEWB

But he said it went black when he tried going through stage builder. That means either homebrew or gecko didn't load.

In the past, I had the same problem until I want and got gecko.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Hmm...Well, I've only stacksmashed once, and that was to put homebrew on my friend's WiiU....I don't have much expertise on it.
Can you describe fully what's going on?

NEWB

Try waiting on that screen for a longer time.

Do you have custom stages?

Also, what's in the codes folder? You may be using the wrong codes.

Crash

1) All custom stages are on a sd card
2)It didn't work. I tried 24 times and never loaded up
3)I am using the hackless way like I did for project m and I am new to brawl minus.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Stack smash won't load with custom stages.....

NEWB

Shouldn't there be a code within the stacksmash gct that disables custom stages?

When you downloaded brawl minus, there was a version with minus portraits and a version without. I'm assuming that the codes folder contains multiple code sets and one is labeled rsbeo1 stacksmash. Rename that to rsbe01 and rename rsbe01 to something else. Then it should work. Or delete all your custom stages.

Crash

All of my custom stages are on my 3DS sd card and I got the normal brawl portraits on not the minus versions.

Crash

All of the codes are in the exact way they came from the download and nothing is out of place, I checked everything.

NEWB

This is very bothersome. The txt file is for the 3.3 code set, so I can't check if smash stack is turned on...

How about someone sends you their build? Can someone send crash their working hackless version?

The only other option is to get homebrew on your wii. It's no big deal really.

Crash

It's showing at the stage builder there is no sd card in but I have it in the wii and followed the steps right:( Also do I have to put 1:1 on the root of the sd card?