[.:Release:.] MinimaLauncher v1.2

What do you use to play your Brawl Mods?

• MinimaLauncher

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • GeckoOS

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • NeoGamma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CFG USB Loader

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • USB Loader GX

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • WiiFlow

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • ProjectM Launcher

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • WiiLauncher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Glitch

Minus Backroom
Zeus Developer
Hello World!
I introduce to you a new disc launcher that loads discs inserted with supreme ease. There is no UI; I am a hardcore minimalist and don't want noobs to be confused on what to do. So it simply boots the inserted disc and does all it needs without anything for you to see. It can easily load Brawl Mods. And it also works on Dolphin! (With virtual nand setup)
This is an alternative to GeckoOS, TinyLoad, WiiLauncher, ProjectM Launcher, Riivolution, NeoGamma, etc.

Why?
I hate clutter in my SD card so I left everything as clean as I could meaning that there is no more gameconfig.txt or config.dat or background.png on the root of your SD for both Brawl or Kirby.

Requirements:
A disc inserted into the disc slot.
IOS58 for Brawl. (System Menu ≥ 4.1)
SD Cheats will be read from SD:/codes/
Gameconfig still goes on SD:/gameconfig.txt Not required for Brawl or Kirby anymore.

Features:

• Brawl now works with SDHC Extension code.
  • Cheat Code Support
  • Gamecube Disc Launching (not for WiiU of course)
  • Region free gaming
  • Built-in gameconfig.txt for Brawl (RSB?01) and Kirby (SUKE01)
  • Automatically chooses AXNextframe for Brawl, and OSSleepThread for other games.
  • vWii Widescreen Patch (If you use regular wii you shouldn't worry about this.)
  • Support for New Wiimotes
  • Multiple Brawl mods in 1 SD Card
  • Auto patches anything HTTPS to HTTP
How to use:
Homebrew:

Extract the .zip into SD:/apps
Finished result should look like: SD:/apps/MinimaLauncher/boot.dol

Hackless:
Download boot.elf and place on root of SD, launch stage builder.

Download:
Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Smashstack :: Dolphin Version :: Forwarder :: Forwarder Mirror :: New Forwarders

11/28/2014 :: v1.2 - Press Left D-Pad for ProjectM.gct / Press Right D-Pad for Minus.gct
7/30/2014 :: v1.1 - Added patching HTTPS > HTTP for custom servers.
5/10/2014 :: v1.0 - Initial Release :: Source

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
It takes only a few seconds and works the way it should. Great work, like always!

Thank goodness for those extra KBs saved :D

Lightning

Ikesexual
This is amazing! Glitch deserves all the awards!!

Goodbye Gecko. Hello Minima! :D

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
This is pretty sweet! Great work! one thing i need to ask though. Does it support SDHC?

Thor

If I don't download this, can I still play online with people who use a different launcher (as silly as that sounds...)?

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i don't understand what this is for... is this for wii u to play gamecube disks..??

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
it sounded like it was for launching brawl hacks early in the topic, but then what did you mean when you said it's not recommended for use with brawl or kirby?

Other Aether

Mediator
Would you mind making it not read from "codes" but read from something else? Or tell me how to do that? Or something? I just don't like moving my SD card between my computer and wii every time I switch between Project M and Brawl-. If not, that's fine.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I have many different Brawl Mods( Minus3.3, Zeus, and PM) and I choose to play them on a whim and with Riivolution, I can choose which mod I want to load, without having to change the RSBE01.gct. Does this loader have this benefit?

Lightning

Ikesexual
Err.. This didn't work no matter what I tried. (homebrew, hackless, and dolphin)
1. Homebrew - I was simply taken back to the homebrew channel.
2. Hackless - Black screen with the crash info and at the end, it says hanging..
3. Dolphin - Dolphin basically crashes..

Back to Gecko until it works.. :(

NEWB

What? It works perfectly for me! I was using pm launcher. Then I just added the minima launcher to apps folder and works great! Loads minus super quick.

Baby_Sneak

Can someone explain to me what do these launcher and stuff do?

Lightning

Ikesexual
Can someone explain to me what do these launcher and stuff do?
This launcher is an alternative for GeckoOS, Project M launcher, etc.

It supports SDHC, cleans and organizes your SD card, as well as other things listed below the Features section. It's also so we don't have to rely on the Project M launcher if someone wishes to launch Minus on an SD card larger than 2 GB.

It's worth a shot, so I suggest downloading it and trying it out. :)

Baby_Sneak

This launcher is an alternative for GeckoOS, Project M launcher, etc.

It supports SDHC, cleans and organizes your SD card, as well as other things listed below the Features section. It's also so we don't have to rely on the Project M launcher if someone wishes to launch Minus on an SD card larger than 2 GB.

It's worth a shot, so I suggest downloading it and trying it out. :)
can I still have my codes of brawl minus in my sd card?

Lightning

Ikesexual
can I still have my codes of brawl minus in my sd card?
Of course. :D
The point of this launcher is to make it easier for you to launch Minus.

By the way, are you running homebrew or hackless?

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Replace it, delete gameconfig.txt, delete config.dat, delete background.png, run smashstack again.
Smashstack and vanilla brawl were designed for regular SD cards.
Hackless will work with an SDHC card after an exploit with a regular SD card is already run. The point of the SDHC code to be version 1.1 is to be able to run mods on an SD card, then perform a switcheroo to an SDHC. Hence [Reinsertion Support]

Baby_Sneak

OHH, my bad, and thanks glitch , will do tomorrow

Baby_Sneak

the launcher does a lot of freeze when the screen shows," brawl minus 3.5", or it freeze when it shows the address for this website :(