Destructo's 4.0b Minus Build

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Excuse me Destructo quick question. Could you upload a Vanilla Cbliss+Minus Setup for people who want to create their own versions of Brawl Minus? It would be a great help
Sure gimme around ten minutes. Pichu will be like 6 though. Also, the portraits will be Smash 3. The work put into putting all the default cbliss portraits in isn't worth it. You're gonna be replacing portraits anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Sure gimme around ten minutes. Pichu will be like 6 though. Also, the portraits will be Smash 3. The work put into putting all the default cbliss portraits in isn't worth it. You're gonna be replacing portraits anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Very true. Thanks for the work Destructo. Me personally my CSS only freezes at Mario because theirs a glitch in his first(01) costume csp. Its glitched, i found this out through Dolphin. Also Dr. Mario doesnt work either

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
I didn't actually try it. However, the previous 2 builds I've tried crashed quite frequently on my Wiis, so I gave up.

Try it again bro. As far as I know everything worked for me now. He truly did fix the problems, give It another chance.

You Destructo you forgot the 4 files in the root of Brawl Minus+Cbliss (aka Boot.elf, gameconfig etc...or maybe it's just Dolphin? I'm pretty sure you use those files to load the mod on Wii)

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
I guess this means I'm a AAA Dev

CAUSE I SHIP HELPLESSLY BROKEN GAEMS
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
DON'T WORRY
WE'LL PATCH IT
SOMEDAY
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Spazzyphantasm you could try the build by Destructo. Just put everything in the custom build onto an SD card, then add the following files form the official build and it should work: background.png, boot.elf, gameconfig.txt

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Hey everyone! I revisited an old PSA for Minus and added it as a clone. It wasn't from that far long ago, so it still works with 4.0b. Anyway, if you have any knowledge of PSA, or have a really cool one lying around on your computer, post it to this thread! I might add it as a clone in my next build. I'll be away from my computer for around 5 weeks, so that'll be plenty of time to start making/posting PSAs! So get to it!

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I have finally returned to my computer, and I'm about to release a new version of my custom build. However, learning from past mistakes, I'm going to release a bug test version here before it's released on BV. A special new character has been added, but they might not be the only finnicky thing in the build. Report any bug you find to this thread. Help make this version more stable than those that came before!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ladzdzlhfmpel42/Bug Test Custom Build v2.4.zip?dl=0
Are my custom shines/lasers in there? (Donmt have access to wii)