Coconut Shotgun from DK64 and Dash Attack from DK Country

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Is there ANYWAY either could be done? I know if it was done, the coconut couldn't be reflected, but that's fin as long as it isn't powerful; like you all did with Zelda and Roy's ftilts. I've talked about with numerous Smashers over the years, and most think DK having his shotty would be really cool. His specials have always seemed a bit redundant. All are close range moves that deal strong KB and damage; in Smash 4, side B and down B are both slow, both spike, both do a lot of shield damage...its a bit silly, lol.

I haven't played around with side b or down b much in Minus and I'm no saying they should be replaced. The Coconut Shotgun would just fit in well if it could be done properly. Maybe make it a mid ranged projectile like Roy's ftilt.

As for dash attack from DKC instead of the dash kick... c'mon, it'd be PERFECT! That's why PM did it, that's why Nintendo did it in Smash 4. And that's why yall gave Mario his dash attack from Mario 64. I feel no reason to support it further, lol. This is a no brainer.

bandeaux

Oh, you know, that one DK main.
i once heard someone say that DK's dash attack should be like Sm4sh's but also roll off the stage AND have the ability to be cancelled through a jump while keeping his momentum, like in DKC.

it's never going to happen, but i'll praise whoever DOES make it happen.

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
i once heard someone say that DK's dash attack should be like Sm4sh's but also roll off the stage AND have the ability to be cancelled through a jump while keeping his momentum, like in DKC.

it's never going to happen, but i'll praise whoever DOES make it happen.

In PM, it does all of that except jump cancel. AND ITS AWESOME!!!

I REEEEEEEEALLY hope the Minus BR considers it. It fits DK so well. And it would be even better if they gave it the jump cancel! That would be very Minusy, imo.