Dolphin crash on Master Hand fight

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Using a program such as WinImage you will need to go into the SD.raw for Dolphin, locate Master Hand's portrait, and delete it. I believe the correct file is \Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\info\portrite\InfFace1091.brres, although I could be mistaken on that.

Omuk

Anther's Ladder name: Omuk
Using a program such as WinImage you will need to go into the SD.raw for Dolphin, locate Master Hand's portrait, and delete it. I believe the correct file is \Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\info\portrite\InfFace1091.brres, although I could be mistaken on that.
Okay. I'll be sure to try that when I get home. I'll tell you if I get it sorted out or not.

Omuk

I did it and it still doesn't work. Maybe I have to delete Crazy Hand's portrait, too. Which one is that?

Omuk

I did it and it still doesn't work. Maybe I have to delete Crazy Hand's portrait, too. Which one is that?
I just thought of something. Can I extract the Master Hand portrait from vanilla brawl's iso and put it in the SD.raw?

Omuk

Hm, I know Pin Clock knows how to fix this
I just messed around A LOT with WinImage and BrawlBox until it eventually worked. I don't know what I did differently this time, but I put in the vanilla Brawl Master and Crazy Hand portraits, just like I did last time (or so I think) and it worked!

Also, the reason that InfFace1081.brres crashes the game is because it is missing a Palettes folder.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
I just messed around A LOT with WinImage and BrawlBox until it eventually worked. I don't know what I did differently this time, but I put in the vanilla Brawl Master and Crazy Hand portraits, just like I did last time (or so I think) and it worked!

Also, the reason that InfFace1081.brres crashes the game is because it is missing a Palettes folder.

That's exactly what's happening! I'm already on fixing it for 4.0.