Using cBliss with Brawl Minus?

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
How do I use cBliss with Brawl Minus? I've tried putting the codes into the same file with Brawl Minus's codes, but I'm not sure if it'll work. Can anyone help me?

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
They should just work together afaik.
I tried putting the codes in with GCTEdit, but I got this message:
zQy39eW.png

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
Dunno, that's not an issue on our end. Check to make sure you copied all of both code lists.
I can't seem to get it to work. Is there a tutorial somewhere, or a .gct with the cBliss codes in it I could find...?

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
The error means that either the program you're using is expecting codes in a different format than you're providing them or that you have input a code that does not have 16 characters on every line. Maybe try code manager, that's what I always use and I've never had issues with it.

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
The error means that either the program you're using is expecting codes in a different format than you're providing them or that you have input a code that does not have 16 characters on every line. Maybe try code manager, that's what I always use and I've never had issues with it.
I tried that, but it won't let me use >256 lines of code.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
The version I use let's me use more. Unless there's a limit of 256 lines in a single code, which I don't think is necessary for anything.

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
The version I use let's me use more. Unless there's a limit of 256 lines in a single code, which I don't think is necessary for anything.
I've downloaded the latest version.

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
I'm sorry, I'm getting really fed up with this difficulty at this point. Is there any place I can get a .gct file with the Brawl Minus codes and cBliss codes? I apologize for wasting your time.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Finally, I can upgrade my Minus build to an even greater extent! HOORAY!

Sinaladel

Just realized I had completely forgotten to do this so I'll comment here and then when I have access to my computer I'll do it later.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Yeah! I've been trying to get this to work for ages, so that I can further upgrade my build on Brawlvault. Gotta spread the word of Minus!

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
Just realized I had completely forgotten to do this so I'll comment here and then when I have access to my computer I'll do it later.
Alright, cool. I was just about to come on here and ask if you forgot or if you still couldn't do it.

Yeah! I've been trying to get this to work for ages, so that I can further upgrade my build on Brawlvault. Gotta spread the word of Minus!
Yeah, Minus is way too underappreciated. I feel like if there was enough support to make it as big a Project M, it would be a direct competitor. But hey, there's a spot open, now that Project M has ceased development.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Yeah, Minus is way too underappreciated. I feel like if there was enough support to make it as big a Project M, it would be a direct competitor. But hey, there's a spot open, now that Project M has ceased development.
I feel like this is something I would think of as a dark humor joke. YES, NOW THAT THE PEOPLE ARE MOURNING, WE CAN TAKE CONTROL. THEY ARE UNSTABLE WITHOUT A LEADER. I SHALL CONTROL THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Really though, I hope that my build takes off. Minus must be appreciated by more people.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
He's either:
Not able to access his computer.
Has better things to do.
Forgetful.
Then again, we should think; why aren't the codes working?

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
He's either:
Not able to access his computer.
Has better things to do.
Forgetful.
Then again, we should think; why aren't the codes working?
Yeah, I thought so. And, uh...idk. Maybe I'm just terrible at working with codes.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
I can't say that I'm too good either, but I at least have a knowledge on how to insert them with code manager. And yet it doesn't work.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Tell you what, I'll go ahead and upload a version with Cbliss included in about an hour (unless I forget about this in like 30 minutes)

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
I haven't actually tested this (as I don't actually have a full set of costumes to test out), but it should probably work. If it crashes immediately on the CSS I probably used a corrupted gct on accident, so tell me and I'll go ahead and fix that.

Attachments

• CBliss.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 333

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
I haven't actually tested this (as I don't actually have a full set of costumes to test out), but it should probably work. If it crashes immediately on the CSS I probably used a corrupted gct on accident, so tell me and I'll go ahead and fix that.
Hmmm...I tried it out, but the characters don't seem to have the extra costumes...I cycle through the costumes and nothing new is there. Sorry if I'm wasting your time.